clear the decks sale!

Remove this advertisement by REGISTERING.

clear the decks sale!

1. grumpy
    grumpy
    Greetings all!
    I finally bought an R 1200R and need to sell the 2007 F800 ST....a very good bike!
    2017 supers I stripped my belt 8 km's out of Omeo coming down from Hotham. Still got to the supers by hire car though, so not a complete loss.
    So obviously the bike has a new belt with 880 k's now on it!
    The last belt only lasted 26,000k....a bit disappointing to say the least!

Just letting the forum know that I am stripping it back to original condition (except for the 139dB Stebel air horn and accelerator module).

I have therefore 1 x Two brothers carbon series exhaust slip with a P1 tip available and,

A Zumo 660 GPS fitted to a Touretech vibration free mount supported by a bracket suitable for both the F800St & the Suzuki 1250 Bandit.

All reasonable offers considered. I will eventually be putting them on Ebay & bikesales, but thought you guys may have an interest.

pp me if wanting further details

Cheers
    Grumpy
    0 Thanks, 0 Likes, 0 Dislikes
  2. Mokkybear
    Mokkybear
    If you're going to defect from the venerable F800ST, then an R1200R is an acceptable excuse, Grumpy. Mine's a Thunder Grey Exclusive.
  3. grumpy
    grumpy
    What a coincidence Mokkybear, so is mine. A 2015 model.
    Man bikes have come a long way in just 8 years!....
    Have sold the F800st....ended up putting the GPS back on. I think it was the deal clincher!
    Only have the Two brothers can left. I think I will end up using it as a door stop I reckon.
    Already farkling the R....Machinehead cylinder head covers were first, a hugger second.
    Cheers
  4. Mokkybear
    Mokkybear
    You'll need to join the r1200rforum.com - plenty of farkling ideas there! Over there, I'm Panzermann.

Loved my F800ST but the R is something special again. Doing the 40,000 km service tomorrow - valve clearance checks are a whole lot quicker!