Tims G450 with only 170 hours on it for sale ? Yes maybe so. Total Package deal only. - Huskytalk.com - Husqvarna Motorcycle Forum

Remove this advertisement by REGISTERING.

Real Name
    Tim
    02-29-24
    Motorcycle
    '11 FE570
    Motorcycle
    '15 FE 501
    Motorcycle
    '77 Mc400
    Motorcycle
    '09 G450X
    I am selling my personal '09 G450X. Everything included price is $5500.00 with original running BMW factory spare engine and all my spare parts and spare plastics. WP 5018 Trax shock included. I'll sell the whole lot this way.

But if you want the bike only? I'll sell the bike for $3800.00. "HOWEVER" the bike is currently fitted with a WP 5018 Trax Shock with a Slavens racing Progressively wound spring. This WP Trax shock is "NOT" included in the bike only price of $3800.00.

The $3800.00 price for bike only, will have the factory Ohlins shock reinstalled. It has been revalved by "Dicks Racing Service". Complete KTM Front end is KTM Open chamber 4860 forks built by Racetech, prepped with a full rebuild with RaceTech Gold valves and 22mm offset KTM trees and front wheel.

Its now powered currently with a 2011 TC449 engine with hydraulic clutch and the close ratio 5 spd. with less than 60 hours on it. It has the ZipTy mod breather with my own baffled recovery/ breather return tank. The complete spare BMW wide ratio engine with a new clutch and torque limiter will be included with it. The BMW engine runs fine too and has 112.5 hours. Serviced every 6 to 8 hours.

The bike currently has the second butterfly removed and is tuned with a Power Commander 5 with the Autotune programmed. Fuel Maps and Air fuel ratios can be changed in minutes or your own maps built out on the trail by riding then accepted and changed in minutes again just after riding by simply running your own preset AFRs with a lap top and the software. accelerator pump function is programmed too. This thing rips It has the full Leo Vince' exhaust, It has been religiously Serviced all the time under 6 to 8 hour intervals and running Mobil 1 synthetic 0w-40 European car formula oil, it has a S/S PC167 filter with Zipty magnetic cap.

I have spare shifters, spare brake pedals, calipers, levers, new front and rear sprockets, A perfect complete spare radiator with sensors, louvers, cooling fan, a complete spare fuel pump assembly. A bunch of stock oil change filter kits and too many other parts to list including a stock front headpipe, footpegs, and the bike has a leather Speedbrain seat, Cycra bark busters. Its plated, insured and has a clear title in the state of Arizona.

The manual and repair disc will all come with the bike along with the PC5 software. I will be including all spare parts as well.

Anyone seriously interested can PM me and we can negotiate a little. Not much wiggle room though as a full package deal, CASH. Everything included. This bike is one of the nicest in the country and only has a total of "158 hours total time and about 4000 miles".

It wheelies easily in 4th with 14 /48 gearing. I can get it to wheelie in fifth gear too, and have done so many times But even with the close ratio trans motor in it now, it still goes just over 90 miles an hour. BMW's wide ratio gear box top spd is what you gear it to do. It has a GPR damper with submount.

I can ship it your way, by truck carrier at the buyers expense.

Price has been dropped to $5500.00. That is the price for it all.

Come and get it and bring cash and we'll go out for a ride with it and I'll show you on what and where it has been ridden. It's currently sprung stiff for a rider of 250 lbs.

Interested parties can PM me and maybe we can work something out and get together. I hate to see it go but its sad sitting there not being ridden.

Seriously needs someone responsible enough to take it off my hands.

$5500.00 for everything. This price does not include shipping, or you can pick it up yourself.

Title of this add says the bike has 170 total hours. It really has less than that and last time it was ridden it was at 156.5 total hours. I've left some hours on the table so It can still be ridden a few more hours and still be under that 170 hour total as advertised. Sadly I haven't put 2 hours on it since this add was made.

************************************************** ************************************************** ******************************************
    A few Old Maico's, - 09' BMW G450X that's Husky TC 449 Powered, WP Open Chamber forks, - Modified 2015 Husqvarna FE 501 - 2010 FLTRX Road Glide. - Chrysler Hemi & Wedge powered Drag Cars and Absolutely no Jap Bikes. Too many other vehicles to list.

Last edited by Tims1572; 03-15-17 at 09:26 AM.