Premier Cycle Service is closed in Ottawa - Huskytalk.com - Husqvarna Motorcycle Forum

Remove this advertisement by REGISTERING.

Real Name
    Sylvain Savard
    09-16-19
    Motorcycle
    '07 F800 ST
    For those of view in the Ottawa (Canada) area, note that Premier Cycle Service is now closed as of 27 August 2015. If any of you know an alternative to Ottawa Good Time, please let us know!

So far for me, it will be business as usual, i.e. in my garage, but sometime, I just don't have the tools (such as bearing puller for head steering bearing replacement) or the time (such as valve check). I sure that Ottawa Good Time must appreciated this "out of services" competitor in Ottawa .

For the other not mechanically gifted, OTG seems to be your only option!

2. Remove Advertisements
    F800Riders.org
    Advertisements

Real Name
    Ashley
    07-01-19
    Motorcycle
    '71 R75/5
    Motorcycle
    '62 R50
    Motorcycle
    '55 R25/3
    Motorcycle
    '10 F800R
    For work on my "newer" ride, that I don't feel comfortable doing, or just can't be bothered......I will ride to the US, and have MAX BMW take care of her. I'll make a weekend out of it. ...appointment for Friday....stay at a nice B&B or motel overnight and rude, tour the Adarondacs for a dsy, then home
    Ottawa or Montreal Motorrad are NOT a consideration.

Real Name
    Derek
    10-03-22
    Motorcycle
    '11 F800R
    Motorcycle
    '11 F800R
    Just ordered some BMW pants from Good times and had great service from them. Cannot comment on their service dept.

5. Remove Advertisements
    F800Riders.org
    Advertisements

Real Name
    Sylvain Savard
    09-16-19
    Motorcycle
    '07 F800 ST
    MAX BMW, excellent reputation, but so far from Ottawa! OTG has an execellent Part Department, they will most of the time match the USD price, or at least make it even with the exchange rate. But 99.99$ for oil change just because it is a BMW vs any other brand is a bit expensive to my budget (bought the bike used while I was leaving in the US). So it looks like I will need to get a quote from them for my next valve check (that will hurt for sure), or I may decide to do it myself and used the wife bike for that week-end!

Anybody have a rought order of magnitude (ROM) for a valve check at OTG for F800?