Navigator 5 Help Please - Huskytalk.com - Husqvarna Motorcycle Forum

Remove this advertisement by REGISTERING.

07-05-18
    It's a great unit but I cant seem to get a route to load from Base Camp to the device and have it show up with the title of the route and the route plan. Instead under "where to" and "Saved" it simply shows the A and B points out of order and not as a rote plan. There has not been a problem with route design or naming of same.

My questions: How do I get Base Camp to load the route that I have designed and have it appear in the device the same way it appears in Base Camp?

Many thanks!

Greg

2. Remove Advertisements
    F800Riders.org
    Advertisements

Real Name
    Frank
    10-11-22
    Motorcycle
    '13 F800 GT
    The routes are in your device, only at another location. On the main screen: go to "Apps" and then select "Trip Planner". Saved routes can be found there. Owner's manual pages 8 and 9 ...

2013 F800GT Valencia Orange 

07-05-18
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankV View Post
    The routes are in your device, only at another location. On the main screen: go to "Apps" and then select "Trip Planner". Saved routes can be found there. Owner's manual pages 8 and 9 ...

Hi Frank,

Thanks so much for the reply! When I do as you suggested it still shows the A and B points out of order without a major heading for the trip. No different than what I described above as the saved content.

5. Remove Advertisements
    F800Riders.org
    Advertisements

Real Name
    Frank
    10-11-22
    Motorcycle
    '13 F800 GT
    Basecamp and the Navigator V should work fine together. In Basecamp, just drag the route you have created to the Nav V (folder 'user data' or something similar), and you should be able to find the route in "Trip Planner" on your Nav V.
    If it does not work that way, you are probably doing something 'wrong'. From this distance i am not able to figure out exactly what, sorry....

2013 F800GT Valencia Orange 

07-05-18
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankV View Post
    Basecamp and the Navigator V should work fine together. In Basecamp, just drag the route you have created to the Nav V (folder 'user data' or something similar), and you should be able to find the route in "Trip Planner" on your Nav V.
    If it does not work that way, you are probably doing something 'wrong'. From this distance i am not able to figure out exactly what, sorry....
    Hi Frank,

Thanks so much for the advice I will try same. I am a bit of a moron so still working though it as I continue to read the manual and take your advise. I will report on success if I hit it!

Greg