As I mentioned in the thread on the Northwest Concours Rally, I've been blessed to be introduced to some non-BMW riding groups. The other groups are enthusiasts of the Kawasaki Concours C10 and C14. This group is primarily about Honda ST1100 and ST1300 sport-touring models. Both groups have riders who are interested in riding long distances, and enjoy the corners. And both have great people who it's fun to spend time with once the ride ends. One rider came from New Mexico, a couple miles from the border. Other riders came from as far away as Alberta.

NEWSTOC is held at Todd and Kari's home in Seven Bays, WA. Years ago, they bought a place off the grass-strip runway. They don't own an airplane...but the hangar is a wonderful place to gather and park motorcycles. If you think a three-car garage is great...this is better.

This is the view of Lake Roosevelt from my tent.

From the restaurant where we have dinner on Friday night.

Part of the group from Thursday night.

Road pics. On the way there along Hwy 2.

A stop along Lake Roosevelt on our ride Friday.

On Saturday morning, we go back into town for breakfast at the Corner Cafe in Creston.

Later, I led a couple riders up over Bridge Creek Road. It's a winding twisty isolated road. It also was directly under the only dark clouds in the sky...which proved to have rain in them. Still it was a great ride. And the rain was really short. Just enough to cool you down nicely.

That's the ferry coming across the still lake.

On the way home.

Snoqualmie Pass on I-90

Chris