Corona virus - Huskytalk.com - Husqvarna Motorcycle Forum

Remove this advertisement by REGISTERING.

Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,100 of 1630

Real Name
    Ian
    10-10-22
    My partner and I have just been released from isolation quarantine, 14 days at home with no contact or venturing outside our gate. Came about from contact with her grandson who we were helping with home schooling and who became sick, testing +ive two weeks ago. We tested neg. 5 days ago and have been under surveillance since.
    Meanwhile, all of the greater Melbourne area has gone into Stage 4 restrictions, all 5 million of us. We have a 8PM to 5AM strict curfew, most "non essential" businesses ordered to shut down or reduce operations to "pilot light" status and tough restrictions on movement and social interaction. We barely notice the difference from our recent isolation regime.
    The next six weeks will be testing, and things will not be the same for most folks for probably years to come. There is little sign of improvement just yet, with 450 to 750 new cases in the state daily, the authorities suggesting that we won't see improvement for a couple of weeks. Yet, we are lucky! Compared with most other countries of similar social and economic circumstance, we have a generally compliant population (with some glaring exceptions as elsewhere) and immensely hardworking health and regulation management. I am glad as my partner and I are firmly in the vulnerable category - elderly(!), immunocompromised and unemployed. I fear for all my friends in the firing line in the US and Europe let alone those in South East Asia. Stay safe, people.

2. Likes OX-34, steve n rose liked this post
  3. Remove Advertisements
    F800Riders.org
    Advertisements

Real Name
    Chris
    Motorcycle
    '14 F800 GT
    The challenge was for everyone on this thread, to make ten posts about the coronavirus without mentioning President Trump. You did it, though you only copied a bunch of headlines and did all ten within a few minutes. But at least you gave lip service to the challenge. Lag did not. He's still focused on the president of a different country than the one he lives in. And not on the coronavirus. Thread drift, anyone?

I thought the discussion in 1045 to 1047 was what the thread was about. What's happening regarding the coronavirus. Then it went back to President Trump.

So in the interests of getting back to the virus, here are some links to articles that you may find interesting.

• B.C. reports 53 new COVID-19 cases, 1 new case in Island Health
      https://www.cheknews.ca/bc-covid-19-aug-7-690209/
      Click image for larger version. 

Name:	British Columbia COVID-19 Dashboard.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	46.5 KB 
ID:	367013

Looks like B.C. is rapidly increasing in the number of new cases.
    • How Canadians and Americans are responding differently to wearing face masks

TORONTO -- Canadians are more likely than Americans to praise their government's handling of COVID-19 and keep their hands to themselves in public, but less likely to wear masks when out of the house, according to recent polling data.

• Coronavirus Canada updates: British Columbia reports one of its highest daily increases in months
      https://www.lintelligencer.com/coron...ths-5454-2020/

British Columbia reported 50 newly identified patients of COVID-19, including five epi-linked cases, as its concerning case trend continues.It’s the biggest jump in daily cases since July 18, and the second biggest since April 28.
      The latest update marks the 21st day of the last 23 that the province has recorded at least 20 cases. Before the recent stretch, it had not surpassed the 20-daily case mark since June 3.
    • I've saved the best for last. There's a lot to be learned in this article. Mostly about pointing fingers at what others are doing, or not doing. What actions countries are taking, or not taking. And how none of us really knows everything.

Don’t fall for lazy stereotypes when comparing the U.S. and Canada on covid-19
      https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...nada-covid-19/

Canada, by contrast, has received mostly favorable press. A July story from CNN attributes the country’s comparatively low rates to Canadians’ calm compliance with social distancing and mask-wearing (“most see it as their duty”), and their “unwavering deference to science.” The Toronto Star praised Canada’s “national DNA” of humility, trust and compassion.

But neither of these stereotype-heavy theories provide much useful insight for understanding what’s actually going on in North America.

For one, praising Canada’s “success” at keeping covid-19 at bay only works in a binary comparison with the United States. For much of the pandemic, Canada has consistently ranked among the 20 worst-hit nations, having passed 100,000 cases and 8,000 deaths in June. Per capita, Canada has been less successful fighting the virus than Germany, South Africa or Turkey — to say nothing of South Korea, Norway and Australia, whose rock-bottom numbers are legitimately world-class. Likewise, for all the talk of the naturally obedient Canadians, Canada actually has one of the world’s “lower rates of face-mask usage”— ranking behind the United States.

Quebec has recorded more than 5,600 coronavirus-related deaths, a number higher than all but nine states in the United States. Ontario has had more than 2,700 deaths — higher than 34 American states. If you live in Canada’s two biggest provinces, in short, it’s hardly obvious that things are going swimmingly. Perhaps they have less of that “national DNA”?
    There's a lot more in the article. I hope you read it.

Chris
    Elnathan - 2014 BMW F800GT
    IBA# 49894 True Rounder = 0-20's - Rounder -- to -- 100's+ Red Hot Rounder

John 14:6 

Real Name
    Peter
    09-04-20
    Motorcycle
    '13 F800 GT
    Yabadabadoo, Chris, you read something.

You're making search gerd progress

6. Remove Advertisements
    F800Riders.org
    Advertisements

Real Name
    Chris
    Motorcycle
    '14 F800 GT
    You still are unable to make a post about the coronavirus.

Maybe I should change the Subject Line for the thread to something about Trump? Or maybe split off all the "Trump" comments to their own separate thread.

Real Name
    Peter
    09-04-20
    Motorcycle
    '13 F800 GT
    I have made dozens of posts about corona virus, COVID-19 and SARS-CoV-2 Chris.

Dozens.

You may need to take your shoes off if you would like to go back through the 1050 posts of this thread and count them, bra.

Howsabout you just wander back to one of the threads about cheeses, eh? Leave the science to the scientists and those interested in something more than your hope.

Real Name
    Peter
    09-04-20
    Motorcycle
    '13 F800 GT
    Oh I can sense the MAGAT is getting ready to do his yabadabadoo dance yet again

If only there were elections in here rather than the despot megalomaniacs running the show eh?

Banana
    Banana
    Banana

Real Name
    Steve
    10-12-22
    Motorcycle
    '10 F800ST
    Motorcycle
    '07 F800ST
    Quote Originally Posted by IanA View Post
    My partner and I have just been released from isolation quarantine, 14 days at home with no contact or venturing outside our gate. Came about from contact with her grandson who we were helping with home schooling and who became sick, testing +ive two weeks ago. We tested neg. 5 days ago and have been under surveillance since.
    Meanwhile, all of the greater Melbourne area has gone into Stage 4 restrictions, all 5 million of us. We have a 8PM to 5AM strict curfew, most "non essential" businesses ordered to shut down or reduce operations to "pilot light" status and tough restrictions on movement and social interaction. We barely notice the difference from our recent isolation regime.
    The next six weeks will be testing, and things will not be the same for most folks for probably years to come. There is little sign of improvement just yet, with 450 to 750 new cases in the state daily, the authorities suggesting that we won't see improvement for a couple of weeks. Yet, we are lucky! Compared with most other countries of similar social and economic circumstance, we have a generally compliant population (with some glaring exceptions as elsewhere) and immensely hardworking health and regulation management. I am glad as my partner and I are firmly in the vulnerable category - elderly(!), immunocompromised and unemployed. I fear for all my friends in the firing line in the US and Europe let alone those in South East Asia. Stay safe, people.
    That's good to hear, Ian, I hope all goes well for you and your family, and stay safe as we will be doing now.
    Be nice if this thread was about how others and their regions are handling the virus, instead of being one big bitchfest with people trying to outdo each other.
    As of Mon, 1st Feb 2016- ;
    Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery,
    Today is a gift (that's why it's called "the present")
    #1 tip I ride by: Ride as though you're invisible, not invincible
    Bikes so far: Honda CB250-Traded, Suzuki GS500F-Traded, '07 F800ST Matt Graphitan-Deceased, '10 F800ST Night Blue-sold, at present bikeless 

11. Likes Richard230, Daboo, IanA liked this post

Real Name
    Lyle
    06-13-22
    Motorcycle
    '15 F700GS
    Daboo, you seem to like to come in on my posts with derogatory comments and challenges,,.

We've previously established that you don't go by mainstream media reports or commonly available scientific data on the corona virus epidemic so its pointless to have a conversation,,. I'm certainly not going to spend my time bickering or accepting some ridiculous challenge based on a false premise,,.

There seems to be a pattern here of you goading members you don't agree into arguments and then when it doesn't go your way you use your admin privileges to suspend or alter membership privileges,,.

Kindly stay off my comments as I do with yours,,. There is nothing for you and I to discuss,,!!

Real Name
    Chris
    Motorcycle
    '14 F800 GT
    Quote Originally Posted by steve n rose View Post
    That's good to hear, Ian, I hope all goes well for you and your family, and stay safe as we will be doing now.
    Same here. I wish you all the best.

Chris

14. Likes IanA liked this post

Real Name
    Alex
    05-24-21
    Great attitude Ian.
    Having been through NZ's hard lock down for 5 weeks, compliance and keeping to your "bubble" is a winner. It's very simple really, the virus loves meeting new people, don't give it a chance and it grinds transmission to a halt. Without compliance to the greater good, populations will not stop this virus. I'm over hearing of "my rights" etc. Let's apply some common sense and get this under control. Yes there is a cost, try 7 weeks that my business had no earnings, just basic government relief. I now trading well.
    Trusting that Victoria Aust will see this significant outbreak brought under control. Thinking of you with the weeks ahead.
    08 F800ST 

16. Likes steve n rose, IanA liked this post

Real Name
    Steve
    10-12-22
    Motorcycle
    '10 F800ST
    Motorcycle
    '07 F800ST
    That's the main thing that seems to be lacking in most aspects of modern life, Alex.
    Good old-fashion "Common Sense".
    As of Mon, 1st Feb 2016- ;
    Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery,
    Today is a gift (that's why it's called "the present")
    #1 tip I ride by: Ride as though you're invisible, not invincible
    Bikes so far: Honda CB250-Traded, Suzuki GS500F-Traded, '07 F800ST Matt Graphitan-Deceased, '10 F800ST Night Blue-sold, at present bikeless 

18. Likes Daboo liked this post

Real Name
    Peter
    09-04-20
    Motorcycle
    '13 F800 GT

Real Name
    Peter
    09-04-20
    Motorcycle
    '13 F800 GT

Real Name
    Lyle
    06-13-22
    Motorcycle
    '15 F700GS
    Scuffles erupt outside Newbury Park church holding indoor services without mask requirement, despite judge’s ban

Posted: Aug 9, 2020 / 10:09 AM PDT / Updated: Aug 9, 2020 / 06:08 PM PDT

A Newbury Park church held indoor worship service Sunday morning despite a judge’s temporary restraining order that bars the church from doing so in a bid to stem the spread of the coronavirus.

As worshippers poured into Godspeak Calvary Chapel for a 9 a.m. service, a crowd swelled outside with those rallying in support of the church clashing with counter-protesters.

Video showed an unmasked man holding an American flag facing off with another man in a mask who was carrying a sign that read: “God can hear you from Home! Don’t be Freedumb.”

The masked man taps the sign on the other man’s head, prompting him to pull the sign away, starting a scuffle that ended with a woman being kicked to the ground.

Ventura County sheriff’s Capt. Eric Buschow said about 100 to 150 people were gathered outside, and several “minor scuffles” broke out during the protests. But no injuries were reported, `and no one was arrested.

Those rallying in support of the church could be seen holding up signs with phrases such as “1st amendment right to assemble” and “stop the tyranny,” while counter-protesters’ signs included one that read: “This church endangers us all.”

The vast majority appeared to be there to support the church.

The church, located in Newbury Park, was put under the spotlight after it was sued by Ventura County officials who accused it of threatening public safety by repeatedly holding indoor services with more than 200 people.

Officials also alleged that Pastor Rob McCoy and other members have not worn masks and even sometimes “encouraged the violations” of the mandate.

A court on Friday granted a temporary restraining order requiring the church and McCoy to have religious services only outdoors, and with congregants wearing masks and practicing physical distancing.

But the pastor later announced the church will defy the orders, calling the measures taken by the county “draconian” and encouraging followers to join.

McCoy led the service in defiance of coronavirus health orders Sunday.

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/des...k-requirement/

Real Name
    Richard
    10-12-22
    Maybe the problem is that some people should be arrested and spend some time in jail to get the message across.
    Richard - Current bikes: 2016 BMW R1200RS, 2018 16.6 kWh Zero S, 2011 Royal Enfield Bullet 500 Classic, 2009 BMW F650GS, 2020 KTM 390 Duke, 2002 Yamaha FZ1 (FZS1000N) and a 1978 Honda Kick 'N Go Senior. 

Real Name
    Lyle
    06-13-22
    Motorcycle
    '15 F700GS
    My Pillow Guy,,,,,,, Trump "Enthusiastic over New Therapeutic" yes "Extract from the Oleander Plant" and the FDA & Dr. Ben Carson are on the case as well,,!!

@andersoncooper
    relentlessly grills MyPillow CEO for evidence that the plant extract he's pushing as a miracle cure for coronavirus works.

https://twitter.com/oliverdarcy/stat...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

"Where is the test?"

"The tests are out there."

"Where is the test? Show it to us."

"I don't have the test"

https://kttc.com/2020/08/17/my-pillo...us-cure-daily/

Real Name
    Chris
    Motorcycle
    '14 F800 GT
    Canada says new waves of coronavirus could swamp healthcare system, send death toll soaring

The Pacific province of British Columbia on Thursday reported "a rapid increase in the last few weeks in younger people" due to parties and other social events.
    Today’s coronavirus news: Ontario reports 125 cases, four deaths; N.L. top doctor hopes mask order ahead of second wave will slow spread; Trudeau looking to prorogue Parliament

Interesting story. Apparently there's a rift between Trudeau and the former finance minister, Morneau, who abruptly resigned last night. On top of that, Trudeau is going to "prorogue" Parliment.

Real Name
    Alex
    05-24-21
    Having been in a country with no community transmission for 102 days, (there were intercepted cases at the border placed into high level quarantine) we got stung. This has come to the notice of the wider world audience and attracted some very knowledgeable commentary.
    Refer to https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-trump-attacks

Sorry there is such a loser out there.
    08 F800ST 

26. Likes Lag, scf liked this post

Real Name
    Lyle
    06-13-22
    Motorcycle
    '15 F700GS
    Quote Originally Posted by woody59 View Post
    Having been in a country with no community transmission for 102 days, (there were intercepted cases at the border placed into high level quarantine) we got stung. This has come to the notice of the wider world audience and attracted some very knowledgeable commentary.
    Refer to https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-trump-attacks

Sorry there is such a loser out there.
    Thats the difference between a leader and a Narcissistic Crackpot,,!!

New Zealand is among a small number of countries that still has low rate of Covid cases, and one of the lowest Covid death rates in the world,,,. The United States has 16,563 cases per million people while New Zealand are at 269 cases per million people. Currently, the US has more than 5 million cases and 174,000 deaths, the highest in the world,,,,,,,,,,,,,5% of the population and 20 percent of the deaths worldwide..!!

The death rate in New Zealand is 0.45 deaths for every 100,000 people, compared to the US rate of 53.04, according to data from Johns Hopkins University.

28. Likes scf, IanA liked this post

Real Name
    Lyle
    06-13-22
    Motorcycle
    '15 F700GS
    Canada,,,,,,, Were having the same issues as many other country's with a serge in spread among young people?
    People under 30 account for an increasing number of cases,,. Makes it hard to see how opening up the schools is going to work even in relatively low Covid areas,,.

Montreal Teen Dies From Covid19

As cases of covid19 among youth spike across the country, a Montreal teen is the second person under 20 in Canada to die from the virus catching the attention of health officials.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDHp3tC4Am0

Real Name
    Alex
    05-24-21
    Worth a look guys, dare you! You should be able to view the video.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/a...ectid=12358408

Then do some basic research and wonder why such statements are made.
    08 F800ST 

31. Likes Lag, MGD109 liked this post

08-27-20
    my question is when is all this going to end my god

Real Name
    Bill
    01-01-21
    Motorcycle
    '13 F800GT
    We're #1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	20.0 KB 
ID:	367625  
    2013 F800GT Graphite Metallic-Gone to a new home
    Not a 2nd childhood, still in the 1st 

Real Name
    Lyle
    06-13-22
    Motorcycle
    '15 F700GS
    "No, I dont take responsibility at all"

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/mee...951#blogHeader

"The coronavirus...this is their new hoax...we have it totally under control. It's one person coming in from China...One day, it's like a miracle, it will disappear...When you have 15 people...and within a couple of days, it's going to be close to down to zero," Trump can be heard saying in those spliced-together comments.

Real Name
    Lyle
    06-13-22
    Motorcycle
    '15 F700GS
    32 times Trump said the coronavirus would go away

Since the start of the coronavirus outbreak, President Trump has repeatedly said that the virus will disappear.
    Related
    Yet again, Trump pledges that the coronavirus will simply go away

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video...a0e_video.html

Real Name
    Bill
    01-01-21
    Motorcycle
    '13 F800GT
    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    32 times Trump said the coronavirus would go away
    While the rest of the world was taking steps to fight the Coronavirus, our clorox clown called it a Democratic hoax.

Real Name
    Alex
    05-24-21
    Source, Google
    Cases overview

United States

[TR]
    [TD="class: dZdtsb QmWbpe ZDeom"]Total cases
    6.13M
    +40,757
    [/TD]
    [TD="class: dZdtsb QmWbpe ZDeom"]Recovered
    -
    [/TD]
    [TD="class: dZdtsb QmWbpe ZDeom"]Deaths
    +1,080
    [/TD]
    [/TR]

Worldwide

[TR]
    [TD="class: dZdtsb QmWbpe ZDeom"]Total cases
    26M
    [/TD]
    [TD="class: dZdtsb QmWbpe ZDeom"]Recovered
    17.3M
    [/TD]
    [TD="class: dZdtsb QmWbpe ZDeom"]Deaths
    [/TD]
    [/TR]

Back in the day, March 20, it was predicted that just maybe 150k deaths may result in the US of A. Remember it'll be over by Easter?
    Sorry folks, your collective attitude is looking at more like 300k plus. One simple rule to stop corona19 virus, don't give it a chance to circulate. Social gatherings etc are what it really appreciates. As much as I may wish to attend a Sturgis rally, I don't have a death wish.

I glad I've done my travel over many years visiting the USA, what with this health situation and the abhorrent leadership reaction to police killing unarmed citizens, I am really concerned about where this society is heading. No sign of conciliating the situation is apparent. Unless the USA changes its path, your going to have a fascist state. Take a look at 30's Germany versus the current situation. Hopefully in the near future I may feel the desire to tour the states. Good luck on the November result.
    08 F800ST 

38. Likes WildWilly liked this post

Real Name
    Bill
    01-01-21
    Motorcycle
    '13 F800GT

Views:	65 
Size:	91.6 KB 
ID:	367843  

Real Name
    Richard
    10-12-22

Name:	my teacher.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	77.8 KB 
ID:	367853   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	home schooling.jpg 
Size:	103.6 KB 
ID:	367855   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2020 graph.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	60.6 KB 
ID:	367857   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2020 calendar.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	126.4 KB 
ID:	367859   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2020 car.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	113.6 KB 
ID:	367861  

Name:	temp check.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	77.1 KB 
ID:	367863   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hoop.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	97.6 KB 
ID:	367865   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	walmart.jpg 
Size:	59.6 KB 
ID:	367867   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	prepared.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	54.9 KB 
ID:	367869  
    Richard - Current bikes: 2016 BMW R1200RS, 2018 16.6 kWh Zero S, 2011 Royal Enfield Bullet 500 Classic, 2009 BMW F650GS, 2020 KTM 390 Duke, 2002 Yamaha FZ1 (FZS1000N) and a 1978 Honda Kick 'N Go Senior. 

41. Likes woody59, steve n rose, IanA liked this post
    Melbourne, Australia IanA is offline F800Riders.org Supporter

Real Name
    Ian
    10-10-22
    Nice collection, Rich! Mind if I share?

Real Name
    Richard
    10-12-22
    Quote Originally Posted by IanA View Post
    Nice collection, Rich! Mind if I share?
    Help yourself. I got them from a friend and who knows where he got them.

44. Likes IanA liked this post

Real Name
    Bill
    01-01-21
    Motorcycle
    '13 F800GT
    A picture is worth . . .

Size:	92.7 KB 
ID:	367989  

Real Name
    Lyle
    06-13-22
    Motorcycle
    '15 F700GS
    Trump Administration Knocked Back $100M Virus Surveillance Plan During ‘Lost’ 70 Days: WaPo
    70 DAYS OF F*CK UPS

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-...9-wapo-reports

The Trump administration lost 70 days in the deadly battle against COVID-19 by downplaying the threat, stalling funds and denying that American citizens were at risk, according to an investigation by The Washington Post. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention first learned of a cluster of novel coronavirus cases in China on Dec. 31 and four days later, on Jan. 3, an official in China confirmed the mysterious respiratory virus in Wuhan. But the Post reports that the Trump administration chose not to act out of fear of scaring markets and hurting the economy. Even when Alex Azar, the secretary of HHS, which oversees the CDC, raised the alarm and suggested that the CDC build a national coronavirus surveillance system, they were shut down because the $100 million plan was too costly. And when Robert Kadlec, an Air Force officer and physician who is the assistant secretary for preparedness and response at HHS again raised the alarm on Jan. 14, writing “Cornavirus !!!” in his notebook, he was ignored. Azar, who was battling to get the president’s attention at the height of impeachment hearings, was also blamed for not being more forceful. The Post reports that, in early February, weeks after Chinese officials had locked down 11 million people in Wuhan, two letters to the White House Office of Management and Budget to shift $136 million of department funds to combat the virus should it grip the U.S. were ignored to avoid being “alarmist.”

The investigation also outlined serious pitfalls in the CDC’s efforts to quickly develop and distribute a coronavirus test. At one point, a Food and Drug Administration official tore into CDC lab officials, telling them that lapses in protocol and unsterile conditions were so serious that the FDA would “shut you down” if the CDC were a private company.

Real Name
    Bill
    01-01-21
    Motorcycle
    '13 F800GT

Views:	43 
Size:	57.5 KB 
ID:	367991  

48. Likes Richard230 liked this post
    Dislikes steve n rose disliked this post

Real Name
    Bill
    01-01-21
    Motorcycle
    '13 F800GT
    Amen

Views:	40 
Size:	171.8 KB 
ID:	368019  

50. Likes Richard230, steve n rose, scf liked this post

Real Name
    Bill
    01-01-21
    Motorcycle
    '13 F800GT

Views:	35 
Size:	85.6 KB 
ID:	368029  

52. Likes scf liked this post

Real Name
    Bill
    01-01-21
    Motorcycle
    '13 F800GT

Views:	36 
Size:	72.8 KB 
ID:	368035  

54. Likes Richard230, steve n rose, scf liked this post

Real Name
    Bill
    01-01-21
    Motorcycle
    '13 F800GT

Views:	46 
Size:	204.5 KB 
ID:	368089  

56. Likes steve n rose, scf, Lag, woody59 liked this post

Real Name
    Richard
    10-12-22
    The West Coast's virus mask.

Name:	smoke & virus mask.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	11.9 KB 
ID:	368095  

Real Name
    Bill
    01-01-21
    Motorcycle
    '13 F800GT

Views:	45 
Size:	40.9 KB 
ID:	368127  

Real Name
    Bill
    01-01-21
    Motorcycle
    '13 F800GT

Views:	48 
Size:	39.7 KB 
ID:	368129  

60. Likes scf, RidaMile liked this post

Real Name
    Bill
    01-01-21
    Motorcycle
    '13 F800GT

Views:	42 
Size:	55.4 KB 
ID:	368175  

07-05-21
    Apparently "herd mentality"* will see it all just disappear, like a miracle.

*Idiot-in-chief speaking his, ahh, mind (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2V36ZA6QXLo)

07-05-21

Name:	herdo.jpg 
Size:	478.6 KB 
ID:	368263

Real Name
    Bill
    01-01-21
    Motorcycle
    '13 F800GT
    Attorney General Barr said "After slavery, stay-at-home orders were the greatest intrusion on civil liberties in American history" Stopping the spread of the Corona virus ranks up there with getting lynched. I can't make this crap up.

Real Name
    Bill
    01-01-21
    Motorcycle
    '13 F800GT

Views:	37 
Size:	338.6 KB 
ID:	368513  

66. Likes RidaMile, Richard230, steve n rose, IanA liked this post

Real Name
    Bill
    01-01-21
    Motorcycle
    '13 F800GT
    The U.S. has 4% of the world's population and 20% of the Corona virus deaths. How much greater can we get?

Real Name
    Bill
    01-01-21
    Motorcycle
    '13 F800GT

Views:	42 
Size:	112.4 KB 
ID:	368597  

Real Name
    Bill
    01-01-21
    Motorcycle
    '13 F800GT
    Yes

Views:	49 
Size:	56.0 KB 
ID:	368635  

Real Name
    Bill
    01-01-21
    Motorcycle
    '13 F800GT

Views:	34 
Size:	253.2 KB 
ID:	368869  

Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast