Social distancing - Huskytalk.com - Husqvarna Motorcycle Forum

Remove this advertisement by REGISTERING.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Real Name
    Bill
    01-01-21
    Motorcycle
    '13 F800GT
    Quote Originally Posted by notacop View Post
    "I feel that I am being persecuted and publicly and metaphorically crucified for my faith."

Chris is a Trump-ite. He like my brother cannot fathom why anyone isn't in awe of him.

I asked why Trump spoke in such glowing terms of all the people he assigned a positions and the castigated and vilified them when they disagreed with him or got some of the spotlight.
    Then Chris didn't want to talk about it any more.

A woman reporter asked Trump the other day, why he hired such liars and low lives to such important positions, he failed to reply and got up and walked away.
    His house of cards is starting to collapse. He's never really had plan 'A' and certainly no plan 'B' to fall back on.

Why else would Trump demand no disclosure signatures and a phalanx of lawyers to protect his lying ass.
    My brother is also trump-ite. He told me if I had half a brain I would support trump. You can't argue wth logic like that.
    2013 F800GT Graphite Metallic-Gone to a new home
    Not a 2nd childhood, still in the 1st 

2. Likes Richard230, Lag, woody59 liked this post
  3. Remove Advertisements
    F800Riders.org
    Advertisements

Real Name
    Bill
    01-01-21
    Motorcycle
    '13 F800GT
    Protestors in Oklahoma plan to attack trump supporters . . . . . with multi syllable words and scientific facts. Oh the horror.

Real Name
    Peter
    09-04-20
    Motorcycle
    '13 F800 GT
    Quote Originally Posted by Daboo View Post
    .....I think we need to use common sense and practice good hygiene. But I don't think we need to live in fear. We had a prayer rally at church last night. First time we've gotten together in months. We met outside in the parking lot and had probably a good 300 people there. But only families grouped together, and everyone had masks on. Those that weren't in that family, kept their distance from the ones close to them. Common sense and good hygiene.

Chris
    If its all just hype, then why don't the Christ stains just gather around, get down on their knees, let the minister of their choice grab them by the puddy, get covered in the coming of the laud, oh schweet cheeses, but then not get a test.

If I understand your thinking correctly Chris, it is the getting of the test that makes a person have the virus. Why do they need to practice good hygiene at all? Are you trying to spread fear by telling the church rally folk to keep their distance. That doesn't make sense.

A good 300 people or 300 good people?

Common sense does not come easy for a christ stain. Proverbs 2:2 says "Making your ear attentive to wisdom and inclining your heart to understanding" which sounds tops, but turn a few pages and Proverbs 3:5 says "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding" so that means to completely disregard everything learned and data-driven and what heck good ole common sense. So it must be very difficult.

Crikey, just wandering about and minding your own business must be very difficult for the christ stains. All abashed in the brain Psalm 32:9 says "Be not a horse or mule, without understanding, which must be curbed with bit and bridle, or it will not stay near you". Hold on, that means don't be a dumb ass and keep your wits about you, but heckythump a minute ago the book said to disregard understanding.

Oh you HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING. I just turned the page, all thumbed and licked with spittle and blow me down Proverbs 3:13 says "Blessed is the one who finds wisdom, and the one who gets understanding". Now understanding is back on the good heap?

As for the coronavirus and the COVID-19 tests (+ve , we with knowledge say) its like a 'T' but more like a 't', its a sign, a symbol. Christ stains need everything spelled out for them as their book was written in Hebrew and Arabic, bits lost and bits traded and swapped and shared with the Muslims so they need pity, I understand. Oops, got lost there, back on the COVID positive tests John 6:2 says "And a large crowd was following him, because they saw the signs that he was doing (+) on the sick".

And me? Peter?. 2 Peter 3:16 says "As he does in all his letters when he speaks in them of these matters. There are some things in them that are hard to understand, which the ignorant and unstable twist to their own destruction, as they do the other Scriptures."

I buhleeve that some peeps in here are truly incapable of understanding. They are so stuck, stuck like the pages of the book, full of the warmth and coming of the laud, and truly incapable of understanding what is going on.

Good luck to them, for they are just waiting - since the the sign was nailed up saying 'Israel' - for the excitement of seeing the death and destruction and the coming of the LAUD.

So what do they care? Open it up I say. Take some sick down to the church and ask them to mingle with the good folk down there. Grab a few by the puddy. Get a handful to drop to their knees and rub a dub dub cover them all with the warm and cheesy coming of the laud. They will likely have a nice day.

Hey Chris, have you considered running such an experiment with the 300? Get half to pray and don't wash their hands, get the other half to wash their hands and don't pray. We could see just which unseen force gets people into heaven faster.

I say try it, give it a go OK? Can't hurt, maybe it will, maybe not but we're making PRAgress and doing well and the numbers, oh the numbers they're going up. Gotta beat the Russians. Good people. On both sides.

6. Remove Advertisements
    F800Riders.org
    Advertisements

notacop is offline The original Schwartz Wald Troll

10-07-22
    Motorcycle
    '08 F800 ST
    Motorcycle
    '04 DL-650A V-Strom
    Motorcycle
    '13 G650GS (Single)
    I really feel sorry for everyone. Wife and I have not ever been inspired to restaurant our meals. We went to a few places that served amazing low cost specials for breakfast. We ate out when traveling but much at home. We've done plenty of special dinners over the years but not regularly
    We are happy with ourselves at home since our circle of friends has moved or died over the decades.
    Now that the wife has dementia going out is not really an option.
    So to all those dying, or willing to get opt to chance getting sick and die, to get out to normalcy of paying high prices for food and drink. Have fun!
    Eventually maybe that loud popping sound will be a not so great America pulling its head out of its ass.

Real Name
    Chris
    Motorcycle
    '14 F800 GT
    Elnathan - 2014 BMW F800GT
    IBA# 49894 True Rounder = 0-20's - Rounder -- to -- 100's+ Red Hot Rounder

John 14:6 

Real Name
    Peter
    09-04-20
    Motorcycle
    '13 F800 GT
    Well, that was weird...

I was keeping my social distance and it seems somebody with the ability to get inside the forum settings changed my password.

Daboo, do you know who may have done that, pray tell? Administraitors have that kind of trick too up their molle-inspired robes, I buhleeve. Not that I'd point the finger at anyone, including y'all . Good people, on both sides.

Anyway, praise the laud and fill me with the light and warmth of cheeses.

Real Name
    Peter
    09-04-20
    Motorcycle
    '13 F800 GT
    Last edited by OX-34; 06-19-20 at 08:41 PM. Reason: More weird forum stuff

Real Name
    Bill
    01-01-21
    Motorcycle
    '13 F800GT
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	62.9 KB 
ID:	365737  

12. Likes Richard230 liked this post

Real Name
    Bill
    01-01-21
    Motorcycle
    '13 F800GT

Views:	164 
Size:	90.8 KB 
ID:	365767  

14. Likes notacop liked this post

Real Name
    Lyle
    06-13-22
    Motorcycle
    '15 F700GS
    Six Trump campaign members in Tulsa test positive for the coronavirus ahead of rally

The news comes as Trump, the White House and the president's re-election campaign organization have been criticized for hosting an event in an enclosed, 19,000-seat arena in Tulsa.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...rally-n1231647

Real Name
    Bill
    01-01-21
    Motorcycle
    '13 F800GT
    We don't need no steenking social distancing

Views:	168 
Size:	42.4 KB 
ID:	365793  

07-05-21
    Motorcycle
    '16 R1200RT
    Motorcycle
    '13 F800 GT
    Chris my friend, you're outnumbered not just in the US, but world-wide. I'm starting to wonder if Trump is the Anti-Christ--he's certainly as anti-core-message-of-Jesus as anyone can be: lies constantly, is as George Will tagged him, a 'Bloviating Ignoramus', is a money grubbing con man and always has been, is as racist as it comes, is disrespectful of women who don't submit to him, and so much more. Someone might assasinate him, in which case the real syrupy fake Christian, Pence, will rise up and seize the reins ala Book of Revelations. I think finally there is hope the giant cadre of Republicans now sheepishly hoping to continuing riding on his wave of blind support towards re-election will finally pay the ultimate price of their shameful unwillingness to call a spade a spade. Sadly, the 81% of 'evangelical' Christians who helped elect this Anti-Christ turned a very blind eye to him and continue their support to this very day, despite everything everyone has witnessed about him which only gets worse by the day. Why is that? Do they have the antithesis of 'Trump Derangement Syndrome?', wherein they simply cannot see what stares them in the face daily, hourly? I'm guessing a good part of it comes down to this: once you've committed to this line of reasoning and belief it's very hard to admit you were wrong, very very wrong.

Chris, you're a very good guy, I know that. And again, thank you for being a VERY gracious host to our time with you on the fabulous North Cascade Highway. I hope to do that again some day. If you make it out to Colorado I would love to take you out for a ride thru our own wonderland of twisty roads.

18. Likes oxytotl, Lag liked this post

Real Name
    Richard
    10-12-22
    I wish I could support our president, or at least have something to argue with as I like to take all sides of a discussion. But he really makes it tough and I am finding it just about impossible to support his reign or anything he does or says. There is no question that Trump is his own worst enemy and is likely going to take the Republican Party down with him. I really want there to be at least two political parties (I think three would be better) and philosophies as we can't have just one view on every subject, especially when a lot going on seems to be in favor of whomever yells the loudest. Not my idea of how to run a country.
    Richard - Current bikes: 2016 BMW R1200RS, 2018 16.6 kWh Zero S, 2011 Royal Enfield Bullet 500 Classic, 2009 BMW F650GS, 2020 KTM 390 Duke, 2002 Yamaha FZ1 (FZS1000N) and a 1978 Honda Kick 'N Go Senior. 

20. Likes Noel liked this post

Real Name
    Bill
    01-01-21
    Motorcycle
    '13 F800GT
    I've been an independent voter all my life. Never belong to a political party. (Whoever decided to call a political group a party, should stay out of the party planning business) Over the years I've voted for more Republican presidential candidates than Democrats. Let me repeat that, I more often voted Republican. This year, for the first time in my life, I'm voting a straight Democratic ticket. Not even looking at the ballot. Are the Democrats good candidates? NFW. But I'm disgusted by an entire party that would put politics ahead of the destruction of America.

22. Likes Lag, Noel liked this post

Real Name
    Lyle
    06-13-22
    Motorcycle
    '15 F700GS
    Make that eight now and counting, should take 14 days to start seeing the Trump bump in the C19 numbers,,!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    Six Trump campaign members in Tulsa test positive for the coronavirus ahead of rally

The news comes as Trump, the White House and the president's re-election campaign organization have been criticized for hosting an event in an enclosed, 19,000-seat arena in Tulsa.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...rally-n1231647

Real Name
    Bill
    01-01-21
    Motorcycle
    '13 F800GT

Views:	153 
Size:	111.3 KB 
ID:	365873  

Real Name
    Peter
    09-04-20
    Motorcycle
    '13 F800 GT
    Quote Originally Posted by Daboo View Post
    ........It's nothing new. But the "fake news" will take it out of context like, "You've got to be kidding. They are selling tickets for a venue that can't hold a tenth of that number?!" In reality, it just goes to show the kind of support President Trump has.

I guess this does show just what kind of support President Trump has. The guy seems to be doing the social distancing pretty well, so thumbs up, eh?

Here's the walk of despair set to music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTwyCoo-hTA
    Last edited by OX-34; 06-28-20 at 04:22 AM. Reason: Found some funny pics to add

Real Name
    Lyle
    06-13-22
    Motorcycle
    '15 F700GS
    So lets all go out to the bar now that things have opened up,,!!

EAST LANSING, MI. (WILX) - At least 85 people connected to Harper's Restaurant and Brew Pub tested positive for COVID-19. At least 52 of them are Ingham County residents.

Harper's Restaurant & Brew Pub. (Source: WILX)
    The Ingham County Health Department said of those 85, 80 were diagnosed after visiting the restaurant. It is believed the other two caught the virus from someone who was there.

Most people are showing mild symptoms and aren't hospitalized. At least 10 are asymptomatic.

Harper's closed Monday, shortly after two people tested positive for the coronavirus.
    The bar opened June 12 when restaurants were allowed to reopen, but patrons packed the sidewalk waiting in line to get in.
    Harper's owners said in a statement it is installing a new heating and cooling system and a line management app to help control crowds.

The Ingham County Health Department said anyone who was at the bar between June 12 to June 22 should quarantine at home for 14 days and get tested for COVID-19.

Real Name
    Lyle
    06-13-22
    Motorcycle
    '15 F700GS
    Another victory for C19 as footage emerges of 100-strong choir singing without masks at Mike Pence event

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	166845.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	38.9 KB 
ID:	366029

The church choir sang at a Texas rally attended by Pence, days after the state governor warned of a surge in coronavirus cases.

A choir of more than 100 members performed without masks at a Texas church on Sunday, during a rally attended by US Vice President, Mike Pence.

The singers gathered at First Baptist Church in Dallas for the ‘Celebrate Freedom Rally’, which was attended by nearly 2,200 people. Venue capacity for the indoor event is usually around 3,000 attendees.

During the rally, the choir performed multiple times without a mask. When they were seated in between songs, they reportedly put their masks back on.

Pence, who gave a speech at the rally, is seen wearing a mask and clapping along (watch below). He reportedly removed his mask to give his speech.

Catch the full performance here;
    https://www.classicfm.com/music-news...e-texas-rally/

Real Name
    Richard
    10-12-22
    Some counties in California (mostly in Southern California) are being ordered to shut their bars or not open them up, by the Governor, due to the infection rates quickly rising. It seems to me that the horse may have already left the barn in those counties where the bars and social clubs were already open.
    Richard - Current bikes: 2016 BMW R1200RS, 2018 16.6 kWh Zero S, 2011 Royal Enfield Bullet 500 Classic, 2009 BMW F650GS, 2020 KTM 390 Duke, 2002 Yamaha FZ1 (FZS1000N) and a 1978 Honda Kick 'N Go Senior. 

Real Name
    Richard
    10-12-22
    More practical social distancing advice.

Name:	good advice.png 
Views:	135 
Size:	268.3 KB 
ID:	366053  

10-07-22
    Motorcycle
    '08 F800 ST
    Motorcycle
    '04 DL-650A V-Strom
    Motorcycle
    '13 G650GS (Single)
    One practice that can enhance social distancing is to eat beans and other gassy causing foods and fart in other folks general direction.
    Audibly if possible without soiling yourself.

31. Likes steve n rose liked this post

Real Name
    Lyle
    06-13-22
    Motorcycle
    '15 F700GS
    Just unbelievable,,, Nebraska governor tells local officials they can't require face masks if they want federal coronavirus-relief funding,,.

Washington, DC (CNN)Nebraska Gov. Pete Ricketts has told local government officials that they won't get federal coronavirus relief funding if they require individuals to wear face masks in government buildings.

Ricketts, a Republican, made the statement on Monday, the same day he set as the deadline for county courthouses and offices to be opened while encouraging but not requiring the use of face masks.
    Nebraska has allocated $100 million for reimbursements to local governments for direct expenses incurred in response to the Covid-19 emergency.
    "It's really their option, if they don't want to follow the guidelines, they won't be eligible for the CARES Act money but that's certainly their prerogative to do that," said Ricketts on Monday at his daily coronavirus briefing.
    In late May, Ricketts issued guidance for how the state's 93 courthouses and offices would reopen that included specific directions that "customers may be encouraged to wear face coverings, but may not be refused service for failure to do so."
    The May guidelines however did allow counties to require social distancing and disinfecting procedures.
    A study out last week found that wearing a mask is the most effective way to stop person-to-person spread of the virus which is mainly via airborne transmission, according to the study published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.
    Larry Dix, Executive Director of the Nebraska Association of County Officials, told CNN that when the guidance was handed down it was immediately met with pushback especially as counties have been impacted at varying levels by the pandemic.
    "We had questioned it especially because some of our counties had a significant occurrence in positive tests of Covid-19," Dix said. Dakota County, the location of a Tyson meatpacking plant, and Lancaster County have been some of the hardest hit, Dix noted.
    Dakota County's meat processing plant became the site of an outbreak back in May. At one point the cases from workers in the state's meat processing industry accounted for more than 25% of the total cases in Nebraska.
    As of Friday, for the last 14 days, Lancaster County has the second highest number of positive coronavirus tests at 289 and Dakota has the sixth highest at 44, according to state health department data.
    The guidance by Ricketts also comes at a time where the country is seeing higher rates of new coronavirus cases in many states. Nebraska State Department of Health and Human Services on June 12 announced an uptick of 30 deaths and an increase in cases by 1,320 from the week before.
    It is within the guidelines for individual county offices to close if any employee within that office has been exposed to or tested positive for the coronavirus.
    Dix also noted that local officials are motivated to comply with the governor's order because the reimbursement funds would then fall on taxpayers to make up if the counties don't get the federal relief funds.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/19/polit...ent/index.html

Real Name
    Richard
    10-12-22
    I agree. I hadn't heard that before. What possible logic was there that formulated that statement?

Real Name
    Lyle
    06-13-22
    Motorcycle
    '15 F700GS
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard230 View Post
    I agree. I hadn't heard that before. What possible logic was there that formulated that statement?
    Donald Trump says he wont "look presidential" if he wears a facemask, what he really needs to do is start acting Presidential if he wants to "look presidential",,.

If your wondering where Nebraska Gov. Pete Ricketts got such a ridiculous idea from(that is to withhold fed funding to those counties that implemented face masks requirement rules), you don't have to look far, Ricketts appeared at the White House Thursday for a governors roundtable, where he praised President Trump's handling of the pandemic. "We really appreciate your efforts, your leadership and that of your team to be able to help us through this pandemic and give us the tools to be able to manage it," he told the president.

Name:	ap-20170742803572.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	36.6 KB 
ID:	366111
    Nebraska Gov. Pete Ricketts, left, talks with President Donald Trump during a roundtable with governors on the reopening of America's small businesses, in the State Dining Room of the White House, Thursday, June 18, 2020, in Washington.
    Last edited by Lag; 07-01-20 at 08:14 PM.

Real Name
    Chris
    Motorcycle
    '14 F800 GT
    Just picked up my social distance support animal.

36. Likes steve n rose, oxytotl, Richard230, notacop liked this post

Real Name
    Richard
    10-12-22
    Looks like a real stinker to me.

Real Name
    Richard
    10-12-22
    California's governor has ruled that in 19 counties in the state will need to restrict businesses in a number of ways, including withdrawing the ability for restaurants to allow indoor dining, along with a number of other social distance restrictions, because of their high infection rates. Oddly, he has no objection to the mass protest marches scheduled for this weekend, he just asks the people marching, yelling and protesting to wear masks as they do so. We'll have to see how well that plea works out. Masks have not been in evidence much in previous protests, including with the mobs pulling down and defacing historical statues.

Real Name
    Lyle
    06-13-22
    Motorcycle
    '15 F700GS
    Herman Cain treated for COVID-19 after attending Trump rally

WASHINGTON (AP) — 2012 GOP presidential candidate Herman Cain is being treated for the coronavirus at an Atlanta-area hospital, according to a statement posted on his Twitter account Thursday.

It’s not clear when or where Cain was infected, but he was hospitalized less than two weeks after attending President Donald Trump’s campaign rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma. He did not meet with Trump there, according to the campaign.

Cain, 74, was hospitalized after developing “serious” symptoms but is “awake and alert,” according to the statement.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/health/...ng-trump-rally

Real Name
    Lyle
    06-13-22
    Motorcycle
    '15 F700GS
    Happy bunch of folk at the trump rally exercising there freedom to gather?

This is Herman Cain.

Name:	Eb8J83WXYAA2zK6.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	87.7 KB 
ID:	366151
    Herman Cain attended trump's rally.
    Herman Cain didn't wear a mask.
    Herman Cain is now hospitalized with COVID-19.

Should you be like Herman Cain?

Real Name
    Richard
    10-12-22
    I hear there is going to be a big Trump event in South Dakota tomorrow with lots of fireworks, social gathering and few masks to cover the happy faces. (News at 11) Meanwhile, the faces of the presidents carved in stone in the background will be looking down at their future, wondering what has happened to their country.

Real Name
    Lyle
    06-13-22
    Motorcycle
    '15 F700GS
    I hear there is going to be a big Trump event in South Dakota tomorrow with lots of fireworks, social gathering and few masks to cover the happy faces. (News at 11) Meanwhile, the faces of the presidents carved in stone in the background will be looking down at their future, wondering what has happened to their country.
    South Dakota Governor Says People Will 'Not Be Social Distancing' at Trump Mt. Rushmore Event
    "We told those folks that have concerns that they can stay home," Gov. Kristi Noem said this week

https://people.com/politics/south-da...ushmore-event/

Real Name
    Richard
    10-12-22
    I hear that Trump is going to fly out to South Dakota tomorrow to watch the fireworks, put in an appearance for the news media and then fly back to Washington. What a waste of taxpayer money. But I guess that is just one more example of Trump blowing though the Federal budget.

In other news: When you run out of historical statues to deface and destroy in Portland, Oregon, go after an elk. What were they thinking?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMpA...ture=emb_title

Which gives me an idea: Trump should spend some of the Beautiful Wall money to build statues of himself in all the major western and eastern cities for the residents to enjoy.

Real Name
    Lyle
    06-13-22
    Motorcycle
    '15 F700GS
    "Beautiful Wall money to build statues of himself ",,.

Put Donald Trump's face on Mount Rushmore so Americans can remember how stupid they were for eternity,,.

Name:	FyrwgcecjtAMfdu-800x450-noPad.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	53.5 KB 
ID:	366155

Donald J. Trump is the personification of the American dream. He is a true patriot and successful businessman. Every day, he offers ordinary Americans hope to make America greater than ever before. In the political field, he has been doing things that have never been done before. He has single handedly reshaped American politics forever and political analysts will be studying Trump's campaign and presidency many years from now. It is our wish that Mr. Trump's face be put on Mount Rushmore.
    https://www.change.org/p/donald-trum...mount-rushmore

45. Likes WildWilly liked this post

Real Name
    Richard
    10-12-22
    "Beautiful Wall money to build statues of himself ",,.

Put Donald Trump's face on Mount Rushmore so Americans can remember how stupid they were for eternity,,.

Name:	FyrwgcecjtAMfdu-800x450-noPad.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	53.5 KB 
ID:	366155

Donald J. Trump is the personification of the American dream. He is a true patriot and successful businessman. Every day, he offers ordinary Americans hope to make America greater than ever before. In the political field, he has been doing things that have never been done before. He has single handedly reshaped American politics forever and political analysts will be studying Trump's campaign and presidency many years from now. It is our wish that Mr. Trump's face be put on Mount Rushmore.
    https://www.change.org/p/donald-trum...mount-rushmore

Real Name
    Richard
    10-12-22
    I took a short ride out to the beach today and at 10:30 am the beach was empty and Highway 1 was almost so. I had really expected heavy traffic heading south toward the coastal beaches and people running past the closed signs at the beach to surf or enjoy walking along the sand. But I was pleasantly surprised to see everyone behaving themselves. Of course it is still early and maybe things will pick up later this afternoon, but right now is looks good.

However, as I am typing this there are about a hundred mid-1970s noisy "muscle cars" driving up my street with the windows open, honking their horns, no one wearing masks, American flags attached to their aerials and the occupants wearing red ball caps.

Name:	IMG_9177.JPG 
Views:	72 
Size:	1.31 MB 
ID:	366177  

48. Likes oxytotl liked this post

Real Name
    Lyle
    06-13-22
    Motorcycle
    '15 F700GS
    Interesting the beaches were MT, maybe the word is starting to filter through that there is a Pandemic happening,,. On the other hand they might have been out to South Dakota getting coronad up,,!!

Real Name
    Richard
    10-12-22
    I rode along the Pacific Ocean beaches today and just about everyone was behaving themselves. Very little traffic and relatively little parking around the closed beaches. Much less than on Memorial Day. So it does seem like people around here are getting the message - or were they just tired from staying up all night exploding fireworks in front of their homes? About the only problems that I heard about on the news today were that a lot of vegetation fires were started by out-of-control fireworks. There was even a 5-acre fire in San Francisco last night that was brought under control by the fire department. Who knew that San Francisco had 5 acres that hadn't been built on yet.

51. Likes Lag liked this post

Real Name
    Chris
    Motorcycle
    '14 F800 GT

Name:	10CPROI200705-103639.JPG 
Views:	187 
Size:	1.69 MB 
ID:	366191

Social distancing at its best.

Chris

53. Likes notacop liked this post

Real Name
    Richard
    10-12-22
    Love the riding gear. Those riders have some real confidence about their riding skills and sheer luck. And apparently they are also impervious to UV rays.

55. Likes TheMeteor liked this post

Real Name
    Bill
    01-01-21
    Motorcycle
    '13 F800GT

Views:	75 
Size:	92.9 KB 
ID:	366217  

57. Likes Lag, oxytotl liked this post

Real Name
    terry
    09-30-22
    Motorcycle
    '15 F800 GT
    Love the riding gear. Those riders have some real confidence about their riding skills and sheer luck. And apparently they are also impervious to UV rays.
    And probably immune to Covid 19 - oh I forgot, they needn't worry, somebody said it was harmless, silly me!
    "I was cut out to be a genius. Unfortunately somebody forgot to put the pieces together"
    Tubby Clayton - Toc H founder 

10-12-22
    A real Darwin Award photo.

60. Likes Richard230 liked this post

Real Name
    Bill
    01-01-21
    Motorcycle
    '13 F800GT

Views:	121 
Size:	121.6 KB 
ID:	366351  

62. Likes Richard230, scf, oxytotl, TheMeteor liked this post

Real Name
    Lyle
    06-13-22
    Motorcycle
    '15 F700GS
    Brazilian Press Association to sue President Bolsonaro for putting reporters at risk of contracting coronavirus

After Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro announced he was tested positive for COVID-19, the Brazilian Press Association announced Wednesday its intention to sue the president for putting reporters at risk of contracting the coronavirus during the briefing. On Tuesday, Bolsonaro spoke with reporters about his positive test but although he wore a mask, he did not socially distance himself from the reporters,,.

https://globalnews.ca/video/7153152/...ng-coronavirus

Brazil’s Bolsonaro claims hydroxychloroquine will cure his coronavirus despite no evidence,,.
    https://globalnews.ca/news/7152017/b...oxychoriquine/

Real Name
    Lyle
    06-13-22
    Motorcycle
    '15 F700GS
    This is an elected offical,,,What an idiot, its no wonder that the US is in the trouble they are in,,,. Just unbelievable,,!!

Quote; Butler County Sheriff Richard Jones "People are scared, peoples are asking if they need to wear the mask in the house, in our cars, its kindah ridiculous",,.

The sheriff in Butler County, Ohio – just north of Cincinnati – said he was “not going to enforce any mask wearing” after Gov Mike DeWine announced a mask mandate on Tuesday, July 7, for counties that meet certain criteria.

“I am not the mask police,” Butler County Sheriff Richard Jones said at a press conference on Tuesday. “I am not going to enforce any mask wearing. That is not my responsibility. That is not my job. People should be able to make that choice themselves.”

Beginning Wednesday at 6 pm, masks must be worn in any indoor location besides a residence and also worn outside when social distancing was not possible, according to the order. Local media reported that defying the order can result in a misdemeanor charge.

The mandate affects counties that have “a very high risk of exposure and spread” of the coronavirus, labelled as a “Red Alert Level 3 Public Health Emergency” or higher. Seven counties, including Butler, were listed as level three.

“It’s totally out of control. It should be left up to the individual if they want to wear a mask,” Jones said. “If someone’s sick, I can understand the mask wearing. But for all of us to have to have your temperature taken, to have to wear a mask, where’s it going to stop?”

DeWine said the mandate will persist until a county drops to a level two alert.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4L9fJBCKO7Q

https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2020/0...sot-nr-vpx.cnn

Real Name
    Peter
    09-04-20
    Motorcycle
    '13 F800 GT
    This is an elected offical,,,What an idiot, its no wonder that the US is in the trouble they are in,,,. Just unbelievable,,!!............“It’s totally out of control. It should be left up to the individual if they want to wear a mask,” Jones said. “If someone’s sick, I can understand the mask wearing. But for all of us to have to have your temperature taken, to have to wear a mask, where’s it going to stop?”

66. Likes Lag liked this post

Real Name
    Lyle
    06-13-22
    Motorcycle
    '15 F700GS
    This is from Fox news affiliate Fox 40, interesting that the news is getting out, nothing like a Pandemic to instigate the thinking process,,!!

18 states in coronavirus ‘red zone’ should roll back reopening, unpublished task force report says

An unpublished document prepared for the White House coronavirus task force and obtained by the Center for Public Integrity, a nonprofit newsroom, recommends that 18 states in the coronavirus “red zone” for cases should roll back reopening measures amid surging cases.

The “red zone” is defined in the 359-page report as “those core-based statistical areas (CBSAs) and counties that during the last week reported both new cases above 100 per 100,000 population, and a diagnostic test positivity result above 10%.”

The report outlines measures counties in the red zone should take. It encourages residents to “wear a mask at all times outside the home and maintain physical distance.” And it recommends that public officials “close bars and gyms” and “limit social gatherings to 10 people or fewer,” which would mean rolling back reopening provisions in these places.

The report comes despite President Donald Trump’s insistence that states reopen and a push to send the nation’s children back to school, even as cases increase.

“Now we’re open, and we want to stay open and we will stay open. We’re not closing. We’ll put out the fires as they come out,” Trump said at a White House event earlier this month.

The following 18 states are in the red zone for cases: Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Idaho, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Nevada, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Utah.

The report says the following 11 states are in the red zone for test positivity: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Nevada, South Carolina, Texas, Washington. The 11 states in the red zone for test positivity are also in the red zone for cases, with the exception of Washington state.

One of the states that is in the red zone for both cases and test positivity, Georgia, is currently embroiled in a political fight with its largest city. Republican Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp filed a lawsuit over Atlanta’s Democratic Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms’ mandate on masks in her city Thursday. He claimed it violated his emergency orders prohibiting local leaders from adding to the state’s requirements to protect against coronavirus.

The task force report specifically includes a recommendation that Georgia “mandate statewide wearing of cloth face coverings outside the home.”

Asked about the task force report, Bottoms told CNN she had not been in touch with the task force.

“I had not heard from them, but again, the people that I’m listening to are the scientists and our health care professionals,” she said during an appearance on CNN’s “New Day.”

Devin O’Malley, spokesman for Vice President Mike Pence and the task force, didn’t dispute the document’s authenticity, and claimed the report showed “encouraging signs” amid the pandemic.

“When the vice president held a White House Coronavirus Task Force press briefing at HHS a few weeks ago, he reported that 16 states met the criteria for rising cases and rising positivity rate. As it stands in that report, there are only 10 states that fit that criteria. This is just one data point of many encouraging signs that we are seeing across the country as we continue to respond to the coronavirus pandemic,” O’Malley said in a statement.

Dr. Deborah Birx also said earlier this month that people living in states with coronavirus surges should return to the White House’s original “phase one” recommendations on gatherings.

Citing guidelines such as wearing face masks and avoiding bars and indoor events, Birx said those steps should be resumed in order to bring cases back under control.

She said they are “asking the American people in those counties and in those states to not only use those face coverings, not going to bars, not going to indoor dining, but really not gathering in homes either. And decreasing those gatherings back down to our phase one recommendation, which was 10 or less.”

Birx touted the importance of mask-wearing and said “any kind of indoor gathering” should be avoided in places experiencing a spike in cases.

Asked by CNN’s Joe Johns about the document, counselor to the President Kellyanne Conway said: “I think we see the surge in cases and we know where the hotspots are. We’ve been very upfront about that, we’ve published many documents.”

She said she didn’t know about the document specifically but had read reports.

https://fox40.com/news/coronavirus/1...e-report-says/

10-07-22
    Motorcycle
    '08 F800 ST
    Motorcycle
    '04 DL-650A V-Strom
    Motorcycle
    '13 G650GS (Single)
    Apparently no one in charge has any intellect. Just say yes to the blessed one.

Real Name
    Lyle
    06-13-22
    Motorcycle
    '15 F700GS
    With 18 states in the red zone for cases and spiraling out of control: Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Idaho, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Nevada, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Utah.

Hmmmm,,,,The Corona Virus thread is closed, one of the more popular threads used daily with more then 1000 posts, hard to think its not topical, maybe Donald Trump is right, "one day this thing will just magically go away",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,?

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast