Why I like the Grown-Up Discussion area. - Huskytalk.com - Husqvarna Motorcycle Forum

Remove this advertisement by REGISTERING.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Real Name
    Bill
    01-01-21
    Motorcycle
    '13 F800GT
    1) It is a place for us "old farts" (long time forum members) to hang out and still stay involved. I have little interest in the 10,000th discussion about synthetic versus non synthetic oil, which color is the fastest, why a BMW service cost so much, etc. I try to welcome every new member and respond to threads that I feel I have something to contribute. This section keeps me visiting every day. It feels like home.

2) It's separated from the "regular" forum. Those who don't want to read about liquor, politics and religion don't have to. Anyone complaining about the content here is like somebody complaining their head hurts when they hit it with a hammer. Hurts? Quit doing it. Don't like this section? Quit reading it.

3) It's a 2 way street. Christianity and Atheism are fair game. Anti-trump and anti-Biden threads are fair game. Corona virus is real and Corona virus is fake are fair game.

4) It is the essence of free speech. We UnitedStatesians feel this is our domain, but in reality, it is valued world wide.

5) Squabbles are inevitable, just like in the "regular" forum, but until recently, they eventually died out. People disagree. Stuff happens. We get over it and move on.
    2013 F800GT Graphite Metallic-Gone to a new home
    Not a 2nd childhood, still in the 1st 

2. Thanks IanA thanked for this post
    Likes Flook liked this post
  3. Remove Advertisements
    F800Riders.org
    Advertisements

Real Name
    Bill
    01-01-21
    Motorcycle
    '13 F800GT
    This is a recent ad in the F800S & F800ST Discussion section: Top Gut Doctor Explains How To Entirely Empty Your Bowels Each Morning. Kinda makes religion & politics look normal . . .

5. Likes steve n rose liked this post

Real Name
    terry
    09-30-22
    Motorcycle
    '15 F800 GT
    Quote Originally Posted by WildWilly View Post
    1) It is a place for us "old farts" (long time forum members) to hang out and still stay involved. I have little interest in the 10,000th discussion about synthetic versus non synthetic oil, which color is the fastest, why a BMW service cost so much, etc. I try to welcome every new member and respond to threads that I feel I have something to contribute. This section keeps me visiting every day. It feels like home.

2) It's separated from the "regular" forum. Those who don't want to read about liquor, politics and religion don't have to. Anyone complaining about the content here is like somebody complaining their head hurts when they hit it with a hammer. Hurts? Quit doing it. Don't like this section? Quit reading it.

3) It's a 2 way street. Christianity and Atheism are fair game. Anti-trump and anti-Biden threads are fair game. Corona virus is real and Corona virus is fake are fair game.

4) It is the essence of free speech. We UnitedStatesians feel this is our domain, but in reality, it is valued world wide.

5) Squabbles are inevitable, just like in the "regular" forum, but until recently, they eventually died out. People disagree. Stuff happens. We get over it and move on.
    I totally agree with everything you've written. I'm sorry I didn't beat you to it. I've tried to start a similar thread a number of times but couldn't get the tone right so I've left it until I'd got it right.

Well said Bill, you got it right. We luckily live in a relatively free world - freedom of thought - freedom of speech (to a degree), I've rarely seen personal insults to active members, but - politicians yes, and if they went into politics not knowing the vitriol they may get - then more fool them. When someone supersedes Trump whether sooner or later, at some time in his time of office the opposition will almost certainly try to discredit him and make him look like a buffoon, no matter what party. Called swings and roundabouts. It's our right to take the piss out of politicians - but just as importantly but able to take it back from others!
    "I was cut out to be a genius. Unfortunately somebody forgot to put the pieces together"
    Tubby Clayton - Toc H founder 

7. Likes WildWilly liked this post
  8. Remove Advertisements
    F800Riders.org
    Advertisements

Real Name
    Richard
    10-12-22
    I will make this comment, though: This is the only motorcycle forum that I visit (which includes BMW, Royal Enfield and electric motorcycle forums) that has any sort of political or controversial subject areas or discussions. At one time the Royal Enfield forum had people discussing the dangers of liberalism and world governments, but that has pretty much died off - even though anyone owning a Royal Enfield likely has at least one foot stuck somewhere between the 1930's and the 1950's.
    Richard - Current bikes: 2016 BMW R1200RS, 2018 16.6 kWh Zero S, 2011 Royal Enfield Bullet 500 Classic, 2009 BMW F650GS, 2020 KTM 390 Duke, 2002 Yamaha FZ1 (FZS1000N) and a 1978 Honda Kick 'N Go Senior. 

10. Likes IanA liked this post

Real Name
    Bill
    01-01-21
    Motorcycle
    '13 F800GT
    I belong to an R1100S forum that allows political discussion. I once belonged to 3 Harley-Davidson forums that allowed political discussion. One even had an area just for political discussion. I also belong to a saxophone forum that allows political discussion.

notacop is offline The original Schwartz Wald Troll

10-07-22
    Motorcycle
    '08 F800 ST
    Motorcycle
    '04 DL-650A V-Strom
    Motorcycle
    '13 G650GS (Single)
    "Top Gut Doctor Explains How To Entirely Empty Your Bowels Each Morning."

I used to be asked how I stayed slim and trim. I replied, shit everything each morning. Simple.

That free speech thing is under fire by the Orange one. Threatening violence and law suits when people don't agree with him.

13. Likes WildWilly, oxytotl, pAUL_bmw, Flook liked this post

Real Name
    Richard
    10-12-22
    I was almost banned on the RS forum when I made a single Irish joke. I was warned by the English moderator that if I made another comment like that disparaged their good Irish friends, I would get banned from the forum.

None of the electric motorcycle forums will even put up with any kind of joke. Those guys are absolutely humorous.

All the Royal Enfield owners ever think about is how to replace their fuel injection systems with Amal carburetors, how to make their 19 hp singles go faster than 78 mph, and how to repair the engines. But they can be kind of funny at times.
    Richard - Current bikes: 2016 BMW R1200RS, 2018 16.6 kWh Zero S, 2011 Royal Enfield Bullet 500 Classic, 2009 BMW F650GS, 2020 KTM 390 Duke, 2002 Yamaha FZ1 (FZS1000N) and a 1978 Honda Kick 'N Go Senior. 

15. Likes IanA, TheMeteor liked this post

Real Name
    Bill
    01-01-21
    Motorcycle
    '13 F800GT
    I was banned from a Harley forum for posting too many jokes. I can't make this crap up. They had a section for jokes and I posted 3 or 4 jokes a day. The owner said some people complained, of too much humor, and I was only allowed 2 a day. I told him to grow a pair and tell the complainers to **** off. Damn if I wasn't banned . . . .

17. Likes Richard230, IanA, notacop liked this post

Real Name
    Steve
    10-12-22
    Motorcycle
    '10 F800ST
    Motorcycle
    '07 F800ST
    Just think, Rob created it because I posted about me being unable to decide between checking out the forum or watching Kylie Minogue on a TV special . Then Batamali and Dunny got involved with female pictures tha Terry would greatly appreciate . Rob thought what was happening was a bit beyond the General Discussion section . He set some good rules that, sometimes, have been breeched by a few people, with due action being taken. The main rule broken being personal verbal attacks of named individuals and taking it too far. And Bill, I'm like you and Terry in only occasionally checking out the other sections of the forum. It's like a group of old farts meeting up over a drink. Who's turn to shout??
    As of Mon, 1st Feb 2016- ;
    Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery,
    Today is a gift (that's why it's called "the present")
    #1 tip I ride by: Ride as though you're invisible, not invincible
    Bikes so far: Honda CB250-Traded, Suzuki GS500F-Traded, '07 F800ST Matt Graphitan-Deceased, '10 F800ST Night Blue-sold, at present bikeless 

19. Likes oxytotl, WildWilly, IanA, Richard230, Flook liked this post

Real Name
    Chris
    Motorcycle
    '14 F800 GT
    1) It is a place for us "old farts" (long time forum members) to hang out and still stay involved. I have little interest in the 10,000th discussion about synthetic versus non synthetic oil, which color is the fastest, why a BMW service cost so much, etc. I try to welcome every new member and respond to threads that I feel I have something to contribute. This section keeps me visiting every day. It feels like home...
    I suspect that the few people who post here, don't ride any more. At least I never read about how they even went to the grocery store and took the long way to get there.

Having little interest in the 10,000th discussion on whatever topic to me, means you have nothing left to give. I agree, they can get tedious. At this point in my riding career, I don't "need" the forum for answers. But I like the forum for the opportunity to help others. That's what gives me the motivation to come here...to the rest of the forum, and not to the "Grown Up" area. Because frankly...it's boring and childish.

It's the same thing every day. Trump did this, or the orange man did that. Isn't there something better to think about? I could look at 20 different threads here, and find the same four to six people posting 95% of the content...and the content is the same, no matter what the thread title is. Same thing, different day.

And while you say in the first post to start this thread that it is a "2 way street"...it isn't. I've tried to respond in a respectful manner, and get lambasted in response. Do you ever see the opposite viewpoint in a response? No. People are smart, and they see how you (in general, not specifically) attack them. It isn't the ideas that are debated. It's the character of the person that is attacked. It is like the rest of society. When is the last time that you found people could sit down and discuss a topic and still leave as friends. Frankly, some of the replies here, if we were sitting in the same room and you said those things face to face to me, would end up with one of us would be going to the hospital afterwards.

If you're looking for a political forum...why not join a political forum? This is a motorcycle forum. What does politics, religion and guns have to do with oil and tires?

And don't expect me to respond to your subsequent posts. I and the others who don't agree with your viewpoints are smarter than that. You aren't looking for a discussion. You're looking for a place to feel good about the latest cartoon you found of someone making fun of the President of the United States. And whoever is foolish enough to respond will feel like the rest of you "old timers" are piling up on them. All I see, is people looking to put others down. There's nothing edifying here.

BTW, one thing the last couple months has taught me about this forum, and the Grown Up section in particular, is that the way people respond here...sometimes with vitriol and loathing of the other person's ideas or beliefs...doesn't end when they leave the "Grown Up" section. If you think I have forgotten how I've been treated here...think again. And the same lesson is there for all to see that visit this forum. Ever wonder why there are a lot of threads viewed...but not responded to? Ever wonder why only the same four to six people respond...and they all agree with each other? Or have you even noticed?

Chris
    Elnathan - 2014 BMW F800GT
    IBA# 49894 True Rounder = 0-20's - Rounder -- to -- 100's+ Red Hot Rounder

John 14:6 

21. Likes Richard230, pAUL_bmw liked this post

Real Name
    terry
    09-30-22
    Motorcycle
    '15 F800 GT
    To get things strait - I've never personally abused anyone on this forum and I don't intend to. You may think different but I do respect other peoples points of view. We're big boys and should take a little joshing! I'm not talking about posts that I've not written.

I own an F800 GT and have ridden bikes for over 50yrs but I have no interest whatsoever of reading about the mechanics of the machine or about which oil is best, I get 'The Man' to do that. Yes we can be childish - but hopefully we're all children at heart. Life is too short to be taken too seriously as one gets closer to the grave. Think of this, having a laugh is usually at someone else's expense, remember the joke of the man (or woman) who slips on a banana - we've all laughed at that. If you didn't and thought of the criminal action of the person who carelessly discarded the said banana, you're in a minority. When it comes to politics I think we're cynical, we've heard it all before.

I'm quite happy to have a discussion with somebody with equal and opposite views. I fact I had many a deep discussion on the British involvement in Irish history with one of my neighbours who was a retired Irish diplomat who knew a lot more than me on the ins and outs of the situation. Sadly he moved to be closer to his family last year and one of our regrets is that we miss our frequent amiable talks on any topic that comes up over a couple of glasses of wine, we talk on the phone now but it's not quite the same. We always respected each others point of view even if it were totally different from our own. Face to face discussions are much easier than texting, you say what you say but there's no facial expressions which may express the opposite of what you've just read, i.e. tongue in cheek.
    Stay safe
    "I was cut out to be a genius. Unfortunately somebody forgot to put the pieces together"

Real Name
    Steve
    10-12-22
    Motorcycle
    '10 F800ST
    Motorcycle
    '07 F800ST
    Same from me, Terry, with us having been on the receiving end of each others joke, I enjoy the banter and often don't agree with everyone's point of view, but we are all different, especially those bloody British mainlanders that decide to live in Ireland
    Bikes so far: Honda CB250-Traded, Suzuki GS500F-Traded, '07 F800ST Matt Graphitan-Deceased, '10 F800ST Night Blue-sold, at present bikeless 

24. Likes WildWilly, oxytotl, Flook liked this post

Real Name
    terry
    09-30-22
    Motorcycle
    '15 F800 GT
    Yer, bloody poms - and they have the temerity to speak the Queens English so well!

Real Name
    Richard
    10-12-22
    I also enjoy a creative joke or cartoon, even if it is at our president's expense. (Nothing new here if you are a student of history, just a different forum, electronic instead of print.) However, I will admit that bashing the president all the time, while there is no doubt he deserves it, does become tedious and can lead to a mental burnout. Right now I just don't know what to think. Every day it is something new and crazy, but I do wonder if we really need to dwell on him here so much? I already get that sort of stuff on the radio and TV news, seemingly 24 hours a day. I kind of wish we could get Trump out of our collective minds for a while and move on to other subjects which also deserve groan-up discussion.

27. Likes nkaj liked this post

Real Name
    Bill
    01-01-21
    Motorcycle
    '13 F800GT
    Complaining about what you read here is like complaining about all the sex and violence coming out of your DVR. When the waiter warns you the plate is hot, do you touch it? Nobody is forcing you to read anything. There are many areas of this forum that I think the same thing is discussed over and over and over again. Instead of complaining about the content, I don't visit there. That's what adults do.

Real Name
    terry
    09-30-22
    Motorcycle
    '15 F800 GT
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard230 View Post
    I also enjoy a creative joke or cartoon, even if it is at our president's expense. (Nothing new here if you are a student of history, just a different forum, electronic instead of print.) However, I will admit that bashing the president all the time, while there is no doubt he deserves it, does become tedious and can lead to a mental burnout. .............................we could get Trump out of our collective minds for a while and move on to other subjects which also deserve groan-up discussion.
    I also don't press 'like' on as many Trump jokes as I previously did, it's a pity 'thanks' was removed.

The press lambasted Boris for a good while in his early years (cos he did silly things in front of cameras), but I think he was told to reel it in - and he has. There's now very few general Boris jokes being banded about except in the daily newspapers. Where Trumps concerned, Twitter is his weak link. How can you say something sensible all the time when restricted to the number of characters you can use? In order to guarantee success it's best to get the press on your side. The British press have changed who the electorate voted for more than once.

We're all to look forward to - the US elections and the tedious diatribe of Brexit at the end of the year and there's not much humour to be found in Brexit or in people dying of Corona virus, so there you have it!
    Last edited by oxytotl; 06-20-20 at 09:39 AM. Reason: spelling

30. Likes Richard230 liked this post

Real Name
    Bill
    01-01-21
    Motorcycle
    '13 F800GT
    I don't post anything to get "likes" or "thanks." As you already know, those numbers are meaningless to me. I post anti-trump for 2 reasons . . . . #1 He is in the process of destroying the entire world. To act like this is politics as usual is ludicrous. #2 To keep from running into the streets shrieking obscenities. It is a release steam valve.

32. Likes oxytotl liked this post
    notacop is offline The original Schwartz Wald Troll

10-07-22
    Motorcycle
    '08 F800 ST
    Motorcycle
    '04 DL-650A V-Strom
    Motorcycle
    '13 G650GS (Single)
    Willy, we are companions of action. I got banned from the BMWST forum for trying to defend the gay community.
    I guess it was my piercing manner in which i wrote the prose.
    Besides, they had no sense of humor and were absolutely devoid of any political expressions.
    All white and up tight to the max.

34. Likes Flook liked this post

Real Name
    terry
    09-30-22
    Motorcycle
    '15 F800 GT
    I don't post anything to get "likes" or "thanks." As you already know, those numbers are meaningless to me. I post anti-trump for 2 reasons . . . . #1 He is in the process of destroying the entire world. To act like this is politics as usual is ludicrous. #2 To keep from running into the streets shrieking obscenities. It is a release steam valve.
    I like a good joke and a 'like' is the only way to express ones appreciation of it and I quite understand your reasons for your posts. As a non-American I don't have the same passion or understanding on the intricacies of American politics.

36. Likes Flook liked this post

Real Name
    Bill
    01-01-21
    Motorcycle
    '13 F800GT
    Quote Originally Posted by oxytotl View Post
    I like a good joke and a 'like' is the only way to express ones appreciation of it and I quite understand your reasons for your posts. As a non-American I don't have the same passion or understanding on the intricacies of American politics.
    I "like" this reply . . . . .

38. Likes Flook liked this post

Real Name
    Bill
    01-01-21
    Motorcycle
    '13 F800GT
    As I said in one of my reasons, this is a 2 way street. There are replies from WildWilly, oxytotl, Richard230, notacop and steve n rose, and no name calling or squabbling or hurt feelings. (that I'm aware of) We all agree to disagree sometimes. As a believer in free speech, I will always defend everyone's right to disagree with me. Hell, sometimes I disagree with me . . .

40. Likes Richard230, Flook liked this post

Real Name
    Bill
    01-01-21
    Motorcycle
    '13 F800GT
    From this day (06-20-20) forward I will post trump stuff in one thread only - WARNING-Contains Political Content That May Offend. To anyone that goes to that thread and is offended, who ties your shoes in the morning?

42. Likes Richard230, IanA, Flook, nkaj liked this post

Real Name
    terry
    09-30-22
    Motorcycle
    '15 F800 GT
    From this day (06-20-20) forward I will post trump stuff in one thread only - WARNING-Contains Political Content That May Offend. To anyone that goes to that thread and is offended, who ties your shoes in the morning?
    Sound!

44. Likes Flook liked this post

Real Name
    Steve
    10-12-22
    Motorcycle
    '10 F800ST
    Motorcycle
    '07 F800ST
    So, due to group concensus, do we, the known group of "Old Farts" declare that the Warning thread is to be the main thread where World leaders can be lambasted? All in favour press "Like".

46. Likes WildWilly, oxytotl, Gunther, Closterman, nkaj liked this post

Real Name
    Bill
    01-01-21
    Motorcycle
    '13 F800GT
    Quote Originally Posted by steve n rose View Post
    So, due to group concensus, do we, the known group of "Old Farts" declare that the Warning thread is to be the main thread where World leaders can be lambasted? All in favour press "Like".
    Let's bring it up at the next meeting of old farts. The fartathon.

48. Likes Flook liked this post

Real Name
    Steve
    10-12-22
    Motorcycle
    '10 F800ST
    Motorcycle
    '07 F800ST
    If we brought it up it would be a Burpathon.

50. Likes Flook liked this post

Real Name
    Bill
    01-01-21
    Motorcycle
    '13 F800GT
    A Geezer Gathering?

52. Likes Flook liked this post

Real Name
    Richard
    10-12-22
    Quote Originally Posted by oxytotl View Post
    I also don't press 'like' on as many Trump jokes as I previously did, it's a pity 'thanks' was removed.

The press lambasted Boris for a good while in his early years (cos he did silly things in front of cameras), but I think he was told to reel it in - and he has. There's now very few general Boris jokes being banded about except in the daily newspapers. Where Trumps concerned, Twitter is his weak link. How can you say something sensible all the time when restricted to the number of characters you can use? In order to guarantee success it's best to get the press on your side. The British press have changed who the electorate voted for more than once.

We're all to look forward to - the US elections and the tedious diatribe of Brexit at the end of the year and there's not much humour to be found in Brexit or in people dying of Corona virus, so there you have it!

My observation is that when Boris caught the virus and spent some time in the hospital ICU, he seemed to have had a change of heart regarding his response to the pandemic. Sometimes it takes a little personal experience to get the big picture.

I have no doubt that if I got sick, my perspective would likely be much more cautious regarding protecting myself when out in public than it is now. However, I will say that I do my best to protect others from any virus that I might carry when I leave my home by wearing a mask, washing my hands every chance I get and never getting near any crowds, whether at the beach or in a protest march.

54. Likes oxytotl, Flook liked this post

Real Name
    terry
    09-30-22
    Motorcycle
    '15 F800 GT
    It's late here............ 23.45pm I must crawl into my bed but need to find my zimmer frame first!!

56. Likes steve n rose liked this post

Real Name
    Steve
    10-12-22
    Motorcycle
    '10 F800ST
    Motorcycle
    '07 F800ST
    What, you stay up that late? I'm flat out making it to 9:30pm.
    Then again, I'm up at sparrow's fart and at work by 7:30am
    You old farts are probably still fast asleep.

Real Name
    Bill
    01-01-21
    Motorcycle
    '13 F800GT
    You kids get outta my yard!!!!

Real Name
    Steve
    10-12-22
    Motorcycle
    '10 F800ST
    Motorcycle
    '07 F800ST
    What cha gunna do 'bout it, ya silly old fart

60. Likes oxytotl liked this post

Real Name
    Bill
    01-01-21
    Motorcycle
    '13 F800GT
    What'd you say?

Real Name
    terry
    09-30-22
    Motorcycle
    '15 F800 GT
    I'd blow a raspberry in your general direction (monty python) Steve

Real Name
    Bill
    01-01-21
    Motorcycle
    '13 F800GT
    I'd give you both nothing but a scratch
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	180 
Size:	20.5 KB 
ID:	365805  

64. Likes oxytotl liked this post

Real Name
    Steve
    10-12-22
    Motorcycle
    '10 F800ST
    Motorcycle
    '07 F800ST
    Hardly a flesh wound.

66. Likes WildWilly liked this post

10-11-22
    Motorcycle
    '07 F800 ST
    Just for the record
    I’m French Canadian. I’m over 50. I’m a very recent member. The Warning- political content is the only forum I consult every day!!
    I don’t contribute because of my English. I don’t feel it’s good enough to clearly states my thoughts. I wouldn’t want to offend anyone. But as a northern neighbour I’m very much interested in US politics as not only does it have a deep influence in Canadian politics but also the incredible damages the current US administration has inflicted on the environment, international relations in general and sadly the very social fabric of the American population.

I really enjoy reading you guys.
    And a word for my British friends. If you can believe this from a French Canadian...I pretty much know all of Monty Python’s material and can sing the Lumberjack song by heart. And in tune!

68. Likes IanA, oxytotl, Flook, nkaj liked this post

Real Name
    Bill
    01-01-21
    Motorcycle
    '13 F800GT
    Quote Originally Posted by Closterman View Post
    Just for the record
    I’m French Canadian. I’m over 50. I’m a very recent member. The Warning- political content is the only forum I consult every day!!
    I don’t contribute because of my English. I don’t feel it’s good enough to clearly states my thoughts. I wouldn’t want to offend anyone. But as a northern neighbour I’m very much interested in US politics as not only does it have a deep influence in Canadian politics but also the incredible damages the current US administration has inflicted on the environment, international relations in general and sadly the very social fabric of the American population.

I really enjoy reading you guys.
    And a word for my British friends. If you can believe this from a French Canadian...I pretty much know all of Monty Python’s material and can sing the Lumberjack song by heart. And in tune!
    Martin, even though you are a youngster, you will fit in with this group of old fogies . . . Your English is flawless and I appreciate your input. Welcome aboard. And the fact you can sing the Lumberjack song makes you a charter member

70. Likes Richard230, oxytotl, Flook liked this post

Real Name
    Steve
    10-12-22
    Motorcycle
    '10 F800ST
    Motorcycle
    '07 F800ST
    But only if Martin wear suspenders and a bra and provides photographic evidence.

72. Likes Flook liked this post

Real Name
    Bill
    01-01-21
    Motorcycle
    '13 F800GT
    But only if Martin wear suspenders and a bra and provides photographic evidence.

Real Name
    terry
    09-30-22
    Motorcycle
    '15 F800 GT
    Come on Martin, do it, but we'll can take your word for it - one never knows where photographic evidence will turn up on social media

Real Name
    Steve
    10-12-22
    Motorcycle
    '10 F800ST
    Motorcycle
    '07 F800ST
    Then Terry will do the same, Bill will throw on his nurses outfit and I'll chuck on my mankini.

10-11-22
    Motorcycle
    '07 F800 ST
    Well... I guess you’ll have to take my word for it...unfortunately I don’t have suspenders around
    It’s a good thing I’ve mentioned the Lumberjack song. I fear what you would have asked me to do if I had mention I can sing Sit on my face instead.

Real Name
    Steve
    10-12-22
    Motorcycle
    '10 F800ST
    Motorcycle
    '07 F800ST
    Or 'Every sperm is sacred' 'cause Bill doesn't believe it.

Real Name
    Bill
    01-01-21
    Motorcycle
    '13 F800GT
    Or 'Every sperm is sacred' 'cause Bill doesn't believe it.
    I resemble that statement . . . . .

Real Name
    terry
    09-30-22
    Motorcycle
    '15 F800 GT
    Then Terry will do the same, Bill will throw on his nurses outfit and I'll chuck on my mankini.
    I've did it as part of my initiation to this "grown ups" section. I've enjoyed it ever since!!

Now it's out! I'll never live it down! Sssh! dont tell the wife

80. Likes steve n rose liked this post

Real Name
    terry
    09-30-22
    Motorcycle
    '15 F800 GT
    No Bill don't, you'd get roped in caring for people who refuse to wear masks. Wouldn't that be a travesty?

82. Likes WildWilly, steve n rose liked this post

Real Name
    Steve
    10-12-22
    Motorcycle
    '10 F800ST
    Motorcycle
    '07 F800ST
    The Don might make a pass at him or even grope him.
    Wouldn't that put a smile on Bill's face! Big Bad Don groping him.

84. Likes WildWilly liked this post

Real Name
    terry
    09-30-22
    Motorcycle
    '15 F800 GT

Real Name
    Bill
    01-01-21
    Motorcycle
    '13 F800GT
    Who are the other 5? Or do I count as 2?
    Last edited by Daboo; 06-25-20 at 06:41 PM. Reason: Removed Personal Attack

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast