GIVI 50L (25L ea.) Saddlebags UT808 - For Sale ASAP - Huskytalk.com - Husqvarna Motorcycle Forum

Remove this advertisement by REGISTERING.

Real Name
    Eike
    08-26-20
    Motorcycle
    '14 F800 GT
    Hi everyone, link to the eBay listing here (willing to sell privately via the forum too).

http://ebay.us/882nDx?cmpnId=5338273189

I'm trying to sell these ASAP as I'm about to move out of my apartment and ride 3,500 miles from NYC to Los Angeles via Texas. With such a big, long trip coming up, I've upgraded my luggage to GIVI hard panniers, so these saddlebags have to go.

The starting bid is $99, or $140 to buy outright. $30 flat rate fedex shipping anywhere in the US (and maybe Canada?) Shipping anywhere else, we can figure out what it'd cost.

The whole spiel:

3-DAY SHIPPING - EXCELLENT LIKE-NEW CONDITION - $100+ CHEAPER THAN REVZILLA!

My personal saddlebags for the past two years. I'm selling them because I've bought larger hard luggage cases for an upcoming 3,500 mile trip across the US.

Take a look at the photos, and feel free to email me for more images or with any questions. These saddlebags have served me through hundreds of miles in outright downpours and have kept my luggage bone dry without fail. The bags have a durable nylon outer shell with a fold-over velcro closure and verticals and horizontal cinches to keep them compact; there are also nylon strap loops to fasten a bungie net or rokstraps. Inside there's a coated nylon liner which is fully removable for washing or just for convenience, which adds an additional barrier against moisture and dust.

Each bag fastens to the other with a long nylon strap over the rear motorcycle seat. When the bags are off the bike, the straps can be used to carry the bags over the shoulder and come with a shoulder pad. The back of each bag has a structured, padded board to prevent any damage from debris kicked up by the tires, and 4 small loops to fasten to a frame. Givi has recommended frames to fit almost any bike - I used these with GIVI's PLR-series, which isn't a recommended frame but still worked just fine.

You can see in the photos just how large their "25L" are. I've camped for a week at a time packing everything into these two bags.

There is not a stitch or thread out of place on these bags, they're in almost perfect condition even after hundreds of miles in every kind of weather and terrain with me.

Original price $269 over at RevZilla. This is a great deal if you're looking for reliable, durable, capacious luggage for your bike!

Thanks for taking a look!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	giviut808.png 
Views:	78 
Size:	503.5 KB 
ID:	366829  
    Last edited by EikeImmer; 07-28-20 at 07:46 PM. Reason: adding information