Anyone expert in basecamp data - Huskytalk.com - Husqvarna Motorcycle Forum

Remove this advertisement by REGISTERING.

10-26-20
    Can anyone help me with reading the data on my basecamp properties on my nav 6 , as mentioned previously on here my sat nav came off on German autobahn , think I have spotted where it came off but need expert help in pinpointing the moment

2. Remove Advertisements
    F800Riders.org
    Advertisements

Real Name
    Frank
    10-11-22
    Motorcycle
    '13 F800 GT
    Your satnav has stored the triplog, which you can read out with Basecamp. If you can open the triplog, you can see all the data. Check where the recorded speed suddenly drops to 0. If you have a general idea where it happened, you can narrow the search to approx. this location.
    I can help, if you send me the file in gpx format (in Basecamp: select the track, select "export" in the menu). Please send me a PM to exchange email addresses.

2013 F800GT Valencia Orange 

10-26-20
    Many thanks frank but I have sussed it out ( thanks to a vid on you tube from tea pot one ) yes have pinpointed the exact spot where it made its break for freedom , as expected bmw dealer has checked and couldn’t fault - so I showed them my basecamp trace and they just looked at each other lol . Have passed it onto bmw to see what try say now - I have a warranty case no for it , last time I had a top box not opening fault when u pushed lock in , 3 visits later AND video showing exact fault - finally conceded it needed a new box