German Race body For Sale - Huskytalk.com - Husqvarna Motorcycle Forum

Remove this advertisement by REGISTERING.

06-05-10
    I'm selling a complete, unpainted, fiberglass race body for the BMW S1000RR. The body was designed to fit the WSB bikes and therefore does not perfectly fit the production bikes. I used it at Daytona for 2 races and although it took a little cutting of some fiberglass edges to get it to fit as you can see it not only fit but I had no issues going around Daytona at 180mph. If you are looking for an inexpensive (the body was originally $800) fiber body for racing or track days then this is perfect for you. I'm selling it for $300 plus actual shipping costs and it includes the Nose piece, Left fairing, Right fairing, Belly Pan and Tail. ( the belly pan wore down it's rear right corner on the track under heavy banking but my new armor body is already doing the same. This can be easily patched with a little fiberglass. ). The tail on this body is way nicer than my new Armor tail as it does not end in 1 point but rather in 3 points just like the stock tail. This body ONLY FITS bikes with an after market exhaust and no catalytic converter If you want a perfectly fitting race body then I suggest you buy the one from Armor Bodies for $650 plus shipping. If you want an inexpensive alternative for track days to save your $4000 worth of OEM stock body parts than this is the one. Send me a private message if you are interested. I will only accept Paypal Payments.

Ironically, that is Jeff Wood pitted behind me with the red Ducati. Ironic because Woodcraft, his company, sells the armor bodies.

2. Remove Advertisements
    F800Riders.org
    Advertisements

07-09-17
    ill take your bodywork. sent you pm. please respond to email provided
    67 /2, 98 K12RS, 07 R12S, 10 SKRR #317 

06-05-10
    Sold!

Still selling my stock parts and now they are on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...#ht_500wt_1182