the week before the italian rally I put on my bike the HP foot pegs and the crash protectors.
the HP foot pegs are two beautiful machinery pieces, with a little carbon fiber plate as heel's shell: minimal design and full functionality. I've noticed that the quick shifter works better with this command: the shifter's leverage is shorter and needs a closer movement of the foot in up-shifting. good for sport riders (more grip, higher brake lever position and faster shifting)... and for me too: my diabetic foot and the neuropathy are not a problem now, actually it was not a real problem before, but now it's better. the pegs are fully adjustable, six positions, also the shifter and brake lever can be adjusted in three positions, so I could find the best position for my blood circulation and the effort needed for the up-shifting is less.
great farkle that works very well!
I don't know if the crash protectors work well too... and I hope I will never know it.
... but I can say that they can be used to change the riding position just for a while (as if they were two highway pegs), when your legs become numb after some hundreds of km on the highway.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pedane hp 03.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	41.8 KB 
ID:	32195 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pedane hp 02.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	37.7 KB 
ID:	32196