First Post: TR650 Terra Service Light Reset - Huskytalk.com - Husqvarna Motorcycle Forum

Remove this advertisement by REGISTERING.

Real Name
    Steve
    10-29-15
    Hello Husky riders,

This is my first post on this forum, so hopefully you can help an old guy out. The check engine light recently came to life on my 2014 TR650 Terra, when the bike was due for an oil change. So of course I went ahead and changed the oil, cleaned the air filter and swapped out the oil filter for a K&N. Put it back together... light went off. Rode it for a day... light went back on. However the bike runs fine, in fact it runs like a champ. Malcolm Smith's son yesterday told me to take it to the dealership to reset the service light. But heck, I don't want to do that.

The question is: is there a way to reset this service light without the scanner tool? I don't want to pay $90 to a dealer to reset this light every time I do my own service. Secondary question: can the general public buy an aftermarket scanner tool? Have had no luck finding one so far...

Thanks for the help,
    Steve

2. Remove Advertisements
    F800Riders.org
    Advertisements

Real Name
    Guido
    03-31-20
    hi steve, welcome.
    I move this thread in the proper section (the one about husqvarna) so you have more chance to have the right feedback.
    "putenza du gibbiuni!" dissi u sceccu quannu vitti u mari... ("what a big pool!" said the donkey when has seen the sea...) 

4. ThanksWash-15 thanked for this post

Real Name
    Dave King
    10-03-19
    Steve, did you ever get an answer. I have the same issue.

6. Remove Advertisements
    F800Riders.org
    Advertisements

5 Days Ago
    Tear service reset and light is fixed for the new model for the technologies. Parts of the tear and best resume writing services 2020 are occupied for the enlighten for all shows for the field. The part is filled for all scores. Mart is filled for the services for tears for all good and feasible means for humans.